Moving up in the world

hershey

PR Elite
Wow....pride in moving put of the beginner (or in our case C class) class. It's announced by the sanctioning organization like this!!
Screenshot_20180718-163734.jpg

freeh

PR Founding Father
BMX has a great system for advancement. Win 10 races as a novice, you are bumped to intermediate. Win 20 as an intermediate, you get bumped to expert. One system for the entire country, or at least all USABMX tracks. The nationals are quite awesome events too. My son loves them.
Oh yeah, no gate fees for a BMX race, and it only costs $10 to race a local race. Nationals are $50, but worth it.

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
BMX has a great system for advancement. Win 10 races as a novice, you are bumped to intermediate. Win 20 as an intermediate, you get bumped to expert. One system for the entire country, or at least all USABMX tracks. The nationals are quite awesome events too. My son loves them.
Oh yeah, no gate fees for a BMX race, and it only costs $10 to race a local race. Nationals are $50, but worth it.

Oh god the C class hero’s around here would melt if we had this for moto lol

MX099

PR Addict
They sandbag just as much. To avoid moving up before the Grands they stop riding 20” and ride Cruiser and Open classes to avoid move up points.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Put them on blast on social media, I like it. Moto is weird, I don’t even see the top C kids around here trying for lorettas. None of us are getting paid to do this so I really don’t give a s**t BUT, Whats the point?

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

John250

PR Founding Father
Put them on blast on social media, I like it. Moto is weird, I don’t even see the top C kids around here trying for lorettas. None of us are getting paid to do this so I really don’t give a s**t BUT, Whats the point?

They try, many are not fast enough. Get out of the area, and you will really have an eye opening on the C class. Daytona is almost laughable for about 6 to 8 guys. There was one section they would go triple single into a corner, through the sand section and then triple triple. Only the A and fast B guys were doing this. But yet 6 or so C riders are busting it out. Really? Then you see the graphics on their bikes, the jackets they are wearing. All decked out with MTF, or south of the border stuff. These guys are training all winter for the C class!

Sorry, but if your riding all winter at a training facility, I can almost assure you, 99.9 of them have a skill set that is not a C rider.

Last edited:

Baker_741

PR Member

i Was one of the few that tried thisyear. I ended up crashing and breaking my femur and a few other I jury’s April 22nd. Still healing up at the moment but I’ll be trying again next year also.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
i Was one of the few that tried thisyear. I ended up crashing and breaking my femur and a few other I jury’s April 22nd. Still healing up at the moment but I’ll be trying again next year also.

Good luck mate, and heal up quick. Next year I would like to try and do some of the lorettas stuff. Right now it’s all about gate drops.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Honestly dude femurs ain’t s**t after what he went through. Break both my femurs at same time and still won’t come close. No heeby jeebies on ortho injuries. Those are expected.

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
Honestly dude femurs ain’t s**t after what he went through. Break both my femurs at same time and still won’t come close. No heeby jeebies on ortho injuries. Those are expected.

I broke mine, got staff never healed then snapped it again 3mo later.. then got a blood infection, had a pic line, needed a transfusion .. wasn’t a normal break.. still not close to what he had but also not an easy recovery .. wasn’t on my feet for 7 months