The Ultimate C Class Sandbagger

John250

PR Founding Father
Ok....I've had it! All this BS C class sandbagging. These young kids sandbagging for a $2 trophy.

Now I get my sons hook it results emailed to me and I look at it....are you kidding me? We have a 40 plus, former pro sand bagging the 250c class. Come on Mike Blair....have some pride man! You rode in pro nationals, rode Loretta Lynn's. Have you sunk that low?

Actually I feel sorry for the old guy....he only got 6th, so I bet even he is now pissed at all the sand bagging going on. Must have been a fresh tilled track or something

Screenshot_20180720-112558_Email.jpg

Last edited:

mblair

PR Founding Father
HAHA love it!!! I noticed in the DC results i think last year there was an "imposter" or i guess it is possible that i have a brother up there. We used to travel to DC allot when i was a kid. Will have to ask my dad if he went out a few nights while we were there. :)
Worst thing is that's actually a picture off of my facebook. Maybe someone stole my racing identity? Poor bastard.
I do hate that fresh til though!!

hershey

PR Elite
Lmao.....

Somebody in New York stole Austin's identity and I keep getting hook it results for him too. Some guy in the 450 D class. And he doesn't do very well either

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Lmao.....

Somebody in New York stole Austin's identity and I keep getting hook it results for him too. Some guy in the 450 D class. And he doesn't do very well either

Are you serious ? People signing up with others Membership cards ? Or how are they stealing your identity past writing your name down on the sign up sheet ?