MXON

weaver658

PR Member
I heard on pulp mx show they are making a different start and are considering taking out the leap to make things safer since there will be 250 and 450s on the track at same time.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Never was a problem in the 90s....watch at 1:10 Mark. That’s one helluva leap. Emig on a 500, Lampson on a 125.

Wouldn’t fans from all over the world be coming just to witness the leap? Real dumb If they took that out.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well they sure as hell didn't take it out for us! Still there. The triple landing makes for a sketchy single into the sand. The only track changes that looked to be occurring so far were over on the Pro section, after you go over the big step up triple, 180 and come down the hill, there was a wall of dirt heading into that off camber turn.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Well they sure as hell didn't take it out for us! Still there. The triple landing makes for a sketchy single into the sand. The only track changes that looked to be occurring so far were over on the Pro section, after you go over the big step up triple, 180 and come down the hill, there was a wall of dirt heading into that off camber turn.
Yea just mash on the brakes and scrub off the top....oh you quads can’t really do that. Don’t you guys have a parachute button for brakes or something like that ? Thin drag strip.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Caution, expert post ahead:
30B1EF36-DAA0-459D-9D51-D07D48015F0D.jpeg
We just throw our sack over our shoulder, kind a works like a parachute

Vet261

PR Addict
"Basic Camping Rules
No pit vehicles. Bicycles are allowed in the camping lots but not in the track area."

Red Bud has never allowed pit vehicles for the National weekend either. Not sure if a licensed, plated Zuma will skirt the rules or not but I've really never seen any on National weekend.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Well, I've got access to the in-laws cabin about 30 minutes away, but I'm trying to make sure to get there on Sunday for the races but I'm going to be in Detroit for a hockey tournament that weekend, and this is the one time I hope the kids do terrible and are out of the running on Sunday!

Double D

PR Founding Father
"Basic Camping Rules
No pit vehicles. Bicycles are allowed in the camping lots but not in the track area."

Red Bud has never allowed pit vehicles for the National weekend either. Not sure if a licensed, plated Zuma will skirt the rules or not but I've really never seen any on National weekend.
I am hoping to be able to shuttle to an A1 spot then walk.