MXON

stumpy823

PR Member
Leaving Friday morning camping in A4 let the party begin. Me , my wife, Matt Robinson,Opie,Nate Bethal and his wife Jess and son Ryan And Jesse Gustefson

weaver658

PR Member
I just feel like Herlings has nothing to lose and Eli is going for the team win. I just don’t see Eli letting it all hang out when team USA is the best team on paper. Then throw in the fact he is on the 19 Kx450, Monster cup next week and A1 in roughly 3 months. Not worth it to ride over his head and get hurt.

Double D

PR Founding Father
304E51FD-F447-441B-821F-F3AEEFB52A87.png
Reeeeed buuuuud

Gonna get some am rain then let’s hope

Double D

PR Founding Father
This place is awesome they have it layed out.
Already found some pitracers. Some Germans, lot of Canada. Can’t wait to see the track rain or shine.

They are doing random searches for drugs, guns ,fire works and bottles. We were searched. No big deal. Unless you have that stuff. FYI. Ton of security. Mini police station. Vending. All out in the camping area. I was worried about it getting out of hand. But they are on it. So far anyway.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Well I just bought dick head Dave’s spot. My dad brother and I will be in route at about 3:30pm.

Newmar class A toyhauler. Stop by and say hi! There will be a donkey in the window. You’ll know the jackass when you see him.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Ah s**t. My wife threw away the stuffed donkey when we were packing up our house this week. So no donkey! But I’m a jackass so it still kinda counts.