Buckeye Race East Fork mx

s.plessinger

PR Member
This weekends race at Eastfork mx Friday practice 3pm to 7pm racing will be Saturday and Sunday!
One lap wonder race and pit bike race will be Saturday after racing!
Also here's updated schedule with Dirt Country on August 11/12

Attachments

• IMG_5476.jpg
    IMG_5476.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 286

663dad

PR Addict
This weekends race at Eastfork mx Friday practice 3pm to 7pm racing will be Saturday and Sunday!
One lap wonder race and pit bike race will be Saturday after racing!
Also here's updated schedule with Dirt Country on August 11/12
Not conditioned to run a full moto, are you the king of hole shots and can last one or two laps out front, well this maybe the race for you. The one lap wonder race will be one to remember, the race is for big bikes only and for all skill levels. Come out and see if you can prove you are truly a one lap wonder and to prove to your buddies you can win a moto. Sign ups will be after practice Saturdays after practice, also the pitbike race is always open to everyone.

stumpy823

PR Member
This weekend was first time I have been to your track. Just moved back from North Carolina. By far the best track I've been to in Ohio. Great job, rain made it a little sloppy in pits but track was awesome. Rough and rutty which is not good for out of shape old guy but only makes us better. Had a blast enjoyed the track a lot. Only a little constructive criticism better speaker system, maybe some bleachers for family and should not have added lip to big triple. People that jumped it on Friday liked it better then after the lip you put on it. But thank you to you and your staff for an awesome event

663dad

PR Addict
This weekend was first time I have been to your track. Just moved back from North Carolina. By far the best track I've been to in Ohio. Great job, rain made it a little sloppy in pits but track was awesome. Rough and rutty which is not good for out of shape old guy but only makes us better. Had a blast enjoyed the track a lot. Only a little constructive criticism better speaker system, maybe some bleachers for family and should not have added lip to big triple. People that jumped it on Friday liked it better then after the lip you put on it. But thank you to you and your staff for an awesome event
We are working on adding more speakers and getting a decent FM tansmitter. The mxconnect worked well this weekend and kept people informed via thier smart phones.

RobinsonRacing

PR Addict
Hate to say it butni think track flowed better sunday cutting out that back straight.
Turn out? race results?

265 entries Saturday
234 entries Sunday

It hammered down rain for about 15 minutes Friday night right after practice concluded. They just ripped the track too. Practice was delayed Saturday for an hour, track was a little messy in practice, but made for a perfect track. I had to leave so didn’t get to ride , but my buddies made sure they told me how good it was . They say they got a downpour at intermission but made the track even better. It then poured again as motors ended Saturday. Luckily the track was sealed.

Sunday morning the outs were a mess which was par for the weekend unfortunately. Scott P and team worked the track postponing practice an hour and the track turn out awesome. The start was a swamp which made it really challenging, but in an odd way kinda fun.

The rain they did receive was a pain the butt for the pits but a godsend for the track. It was still dusty by end of day Sunday thanks to the blazing heat. I was last moto and was done by 4pm.

Great job by the East Fork crew. Man I wish we had more 2 day race weekends. Miss those.