OMA Holmes Co. Fair Race 8/7

Rogers365

PR Addict
This coming Tuesday the 7th we are having round 3 of the OMA Faircross series. Holmes Co. fairgrounds is located in Millersburg. Signup opens at 4:30, practice starts at 6:00 and we will be racing At 7:00. This round we are going to offer some extra pit bike classes. We having an open money class that will pay 200% and we will take donations from businesses in the crowd as well. There will also be open amateur and an open youth class. Open youth will be 12 and under. 14” front and 12” rear wheel size is the only guidelines for all pit bike classes. We will have additional prizes for podium finishers for all three pit bike classes including 100% goggles .Hope to see everyone out at the Holmes County Fair for a fun and entertaining evening.

nitrofish

PR Addict
Great job crew! The track was a nice build, a little baby supercross track. Pitbike money class was off the hook! Over and done early. Now the bad... We are headed to Hartford. This used to be the Mecca of faircross. It’s ruined. I expect a $hit track and late night because there are 65 classes. I truly wish you guys had Hartford. I’m going to start a campaign! Make Hartford great again! Elect the Rogers’s crew!

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Good track, he had a great time

Attachments

• IMG_20180807_221559.jpg
    IMG_20180807_221559.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 1,226