Cleveland’s finest at it again

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Lol used to be people that had some remote skill in the wheelie department would get together. Now it’s just every hood rat that can get their hands on anything that can’t be registered on the street. Quads, scooters, mopeds, three wheeled scooters....just a pack of dousche bags riding around aimlessly.

Fedor131

PR Member
What happened to the "motorcycle" crew the Cleveland police were creating so they could chase down these thugs?

John250

PR Founding Father
If the damn police would do something they would find out that 90% of those bikes are probably stolen.

saplakc

PR Addict
Lol used to be people that had some remote skill in the wheelie department would get together. Now it’s just every hood rat that can get their hands on anything that can’t be registered on the street. Quads, scooters, mopeds, three wheeled scooters....just a pack of dousche bags riding around aimlessly.
I got 3 different text. All said they wanted to buy bike now. Had plans this weekend. Then that pops up. You were right. Mention I work at the PD and they don’t call back.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Just start fuckin with them. Tell them to meet at wierd places. Then just keep making excuses. Say flat tire. Etc. they’ll sit around for hours waiting.

jj584

PR Addict
A friend of mine Was just notified that his stolen quad from 12 years ago was recovered. It broke down during that last little ride and the guy abandoned it in someone’s yard. He was out 6500$ which was vehicle st the time and if he wants it back he has to pay towing and impound fees. Impound fees are still racking up as they investigate.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
By time he gets it back it’ll have been stolen from the impound.

Not like that Hasn’t happened to my dad, oh it did happen. Cut the fence. Took the bike. Police impound “we don’t know how that happened”

Heard a councilman on the radio saying these criminal clowns want to be know as 'performers'.

Whats next, "I din do nuffin, I was just working on my tan"