2018 Briarcliff Battle Prep

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
C7321F9B-3AC7-44FA-B9EE-C3CFBE50AAD1.jpeg
3A8C852D-0429-451B-8FFF-B28E7904E936.jpeg
And so it begins.....huge thanks to Tuff Trucking and Zanesville Materials

Vet261

PR Addict
There is something wrong with me.....Looking at the first picture a few times made me hungry.

Then I realized the hay bale cover, new dark dirt, and old light dirt look like a S'more....

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Dig the pond it behind the c track. I'll bring a shovel for Logan to start it lol
Actually there is a real swampy area below the big track that adjoins the creek.......the thought has crossed my mind to excavate that whole area and just let the creek flood the whole lower area. Might be bunch of sand down there.....gonna need a screen machine.

Last edited:

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Actually there is a real swampy area below the big track that adjoins the creek.......the though has crossed my mind to excavate that whole area and just let the creek flood the whole lower area. Might be bunch of sand down there.....gonna need a screen machine.
Screening for gold! Make it a tourist trap!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Tvland size is plenty big......Just food for thought. That pond was a huge hit both races there this year!
Tv Land has about 1.2 acres, I think that's achievable at some point. If we expanded the current pond (about a 1/2 acre now), and added a fountain, kept it cleaner and aerated we might have a fighting chance. The swamp pond that would create could be up to 15 acres, and would probably require less upkeep because it would be fed by a constant stream of water from the creek.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
l-33429-hey-you-yes-you-you-can-do-it.jpg
Tv Land has about 1.2 acres, I think that's achievable at some point. If we expanded the current pond (about a 1/2 acre now), and added a fountain, kept it cleaner and aerated we might have a fighting chance. The swamp pond that would create could be up to 15 acres, and would probably require less upkeep because it would be fed by a constant stream of water from the creek.

Last edited by a moderator: