TV Land closed Saturday 8/18 —— open Sunday 8/19

trevor145

PR Addict
We were good to go through the night but just got hit good.
So Saturday is rained out, we will be open on Sunday from 10am until 4pm.
I wasn’t going to be since tomorrow is my daughter Zoe’s 10th birthday but she’s wanting to ride too.
So if you see her, please tell her happy birthday!

four26stroker

PR Member
Thanks again...Track came around in a few sessons, and rutted up good. I may not have had a slice of the candle cake, but the back knobby was chewing cake all day! Hope your day was as good as ours, lots learned, met some good folks.

trevor145

PR Addict
Thanks again...Track came around in a few sessons, and rutted up good. I may not have had a slice of the candle cake, but the back knobby was chewing cake all day! Hope your day was as good as ours, lots learned, met some good folks.
Thanks
Tell Brody Happy Birthday!!
It was a good day for August.
Zoe was pumped on all the birthday wishes and even scored a gift! Thanks!!
There should be more days like that ahead as it seems we’ve passed the dog days of summer.
We’ll be closed this weekend but should be good to go for a couple days of Labor Day weekend.

four26stroker

PR Member
Art is a beautiful thing; like motorcross being an art form. Practice, technique, the use of flare/color tends to lead to your own style.
How's Bob Ross mashed with Trevor from Wherever sound? Rainbow Whips over few happy trees, and a Big old mountain in the back ground. Lol be out soon let Bro know you said HB, thanks