Briarcliff Battle / Ironman

John250

PR Founding Father
So who's going to the final Battle round at Briarcliff, or you going to Ironman. Seemed like no one racing the Buckeye Series is going to BC. Everyone talked like they were headed to Ironman for the National. We are headed to BC.

John250

PR Founding Father
My son will be racing the 125 class. It has had some fast guys in it at every round. I think he got like 7th or 8th at the last round.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Yep, only 5 hours from Ironman to BC, I would do both if you could, pretty Epic plan there. Saturday Pro National, jump in the van and head our way, get parked by 10-11, wake up and race.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Yep, only 5 hours from Ironman to BC, I would do both if you could, pretty Epic plan there. Saturday Pro National, jump in the van and head our way, get parked by 10-11, wake up and race.

what time are gates closing sat night? thought i read like 11 or something. my thought was to bring camper to buddies, leave there... its in canton. but by the time we get back from ironman to canton, i would probably pull into bc after midnight. thinking i sleep on the couch and just leave sunday morning. not hauling that thing to indiana...

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
what time are gates closing sat night? thought i read like 11 or something. my thought was to bring camper to buddies, leave there... its in canton. but by the time we get back from ironman to canton, i would probably pull into bc after midnight. thinking i sleep on the couch and just leave sunday morning. not hauling that thing to indiana...
11pm, I like georgies idea.