Has it really been that long...

hindsy

PR Addict
Hello all you moto-friends! I can't believe that it has been close to 3 years since I've posted a comment here on PitRacer... I really have missed the interesting moto conversations. I have no idea why I haven't been to the site in so long.
I haven't thrown a leg over a bike in much longer and miss it terribly. I have a feeling that my wife isn't gonna love the fact that I'm back on here since the last time I found PitRacer I eventually bought a bike. I'm excited that next year I will be getting my son on the old Honda 70 my dad left me when he passed in 14'. He always wanted to sponsor his grandson at the races...
Well, I am looking forward to hearing all the drama unfolding here on PR...

Hello all you moto-friends! I can't believe that it has been close to 3 years since I've posted a comment here on PitRacer... I really have missed the interesting moto conversations. I have no idea why I haven't been to the site in so long.
I haven't thrown a leg over a bike in much longer and miss it terribly. I have a feeling that my wife isn't gonna love the fact that I'm back on here since the last time I found PitRacer I eventually bought a bike. I'm excited that next year I will be getting my son on the old Honda 70 my dad left me when he passed in 14'. He always wanted to sponsor his grandson at the races...
Well, I am looking forward to hearing all the drama unfolding here on PR...
Hey man - welcome back.
Yep, we still Moto ...nothing better on a Sunday afternoon.

How old is your son now?
What bike you still have ?
I think that area of PA may have gotten some nice tracks opening up lately. (Cameron is saying there are some great places)

Hey man - welcome back.
Yep, we still Moto ...nothing better on a Sunday afternoon.

How old is your son now?
What bike you still have ?
I think that area of PA may have gotten some nice tracks opening up lately. (Cameron is saying there are some great places)

My boy is 8 now. I have an 04 or so Honda 70. He might out grow it quickly tho. Its been in my sisters garage for a bit. I see there are a few newer places down closer to Pittsburgh. We do have good old Hillside MX club, Mapleshade and Pymatuning that I have ridden and could probably get some track time for him alone possibly. I still have a few friends that ride and have private spots as well. Looking forward to getting the bike ready to ride again and seeing him on it... I imagine it won't be long till I've got a bike again... lol sorry Colleen (thats my wife)

I too came back this year. Last race I entered was back in 2012. I sold the bike a year later and had a street bike for a couple years. Just couldnt stay away. I bought a used MX bike this past winter and am ready to EASE back into it. Looking forward to it and glad to be back on Pit Racer myself.

20190321_150947.jpg

Picked this up a couple weeks ago! Back to pit bike racing for now.

Back