Has it really been that long...

hindsy

PR Addict
Hello all you moto-friends! I can't believe that it has been close to 3 years since I've posted a comment here on PitRacer... I really have missed the interesting moto conversations. I have no idea why I haven't been to the site in so long.
I haven't thrown a leg over a bike in much longer and miss it terribly. I have a feeling that my wife isn't gonna love the fact that I'm back on here since the last time I found PitRacer I eventually bought a bike. I'm excited that next year I will be getting my son on the old Honda 70 my dad left me when he passed in 14'. He always wanted to sponsor his grandson at the races...
Well, I am looking forward to hearing all the drama unfolding here on PR...

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Hello all you moto-friends! I can't believe that it has been close to 3 years since I've posted a comment here on PitRacer... I really have missed the interesting moto conversations. I have no idea why I haven't been to the site in so long.
I haven't thrown a leg over a bike in much longer and miss it terribly. I have a feeling that my wife isn't gonna love the fact that I'm back on here since the last time I found PitRacer I eventually bought a bike. I'm excited that next year I will be getting my son on the old Honda 70 my dad left me when he passed in 14'. He always wanted to sponsor his grandson at the races...
Well, I am looking forward to hearing all the drama unfolding here on PR...
Hey man - welcome back.
Yep, we still Moto ...nothing better on a Sunday afternoon.

How old is your son now?
What bike you still have ?
I think that area of PA may have gotten some nice tracks opening up lately. (Cameron is saying there are some great places)

hindsy

PR Addict
Hey man - welcome back.
Yep, we still Moto ...nothing better on a Sunday afternoon.

How old is your son now?
What bike you still have ?
I think that area of PA may have gotten some nice tracks opening up lately. (Cameron is saying there are some great places)

My boy is 8 now. I have an 04 or so Honda 70. He might out grow it quickly tho. Its been in my sisters garage for a bit. I see there are a few newer places down closer to Pittsburgh. We do have good old Hillside MX club, Mapleshade and Pymatuning that I have ridden and could probably get some track time for him alone possibly. I still have a few friends that ride and have private spots as well. Looking forward to getting the bike ready to ride again and seeing him on it... I imagine it won't be long till I've got a bike again... lol sorry Colleen (thats my wife)

TB018

PR Member
I too came back this year. Last race I entered was back in 2012. I sold the bike a year later and had a street bike for a couple years. Just couldnt stay away. I bought a used MX bike this past winter and am ready to EASE back into it. Looking forward to it and glad to be back on Pit Racer myself.

alphado

PR Founding Father
20190321_150947.jpg

Picked this up a couple weeks ago! Back to pit bike racing for now.