Tucker Distributing Sponsors ALL 50 Classes!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Big thanks to Tucker Distributing, they are kicking in 100% goggles to the top three riders in all of the 50 classes at Battle! ATV50, PW50, 50 4-6, 50-7-8 & 50 open. They are truly supporting the sport. Now go buy ANSR gear and Pro Taper bars and chains.

100-logo.png

John250

PR Founding Father
Why is everyone always giving the free entries, etc to the A class and the 50s? How about the draw a class or something and spread the love!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Why is everyone always giving the free entries, etc to the A class and the 50s? How about the draw a class or something and spread the love!
Because A riders won’t show up.

And 50 riders need to get hooked. And parents like free. Wait till the kid is addicted then the money means a little less. Got plenty of years to get that money back.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
So originally Rusty Riders had planned to add gloves to this deal, hence my prior post. Instead, they're adding a pair of 100% goggles to the winner of 65 7-9, 65 10-11, 65 open, 85 7-11, 85 12-15 85 open, and Supermini! 7 pair up for grabs!
Wow great support from a local company! We don't need anything currently but when we do I'll make sure i check them out and will tell them thanks in person this weekend.