mini riders???

sq2208

PR Member
just bought my son a pw 50 and am wondering where mini parents get the poofy fabric chest protectors that look like a life jacket. i cant find any online thanks!!

Nickclay17

PR Member
Moto Armor is an older brand that is not made anymore but is similar to MotoXvest. I found our moto armor vest on eBay for a really cheap price, but I had to watch eBay like a hawk for about 2 months to finally find one at a good price. This is a pic of my son lined up at BC this past Saturday and wearing his moto armor vest. Got the decal from RoostMX.
640fd5bd7fa6ce9b4f92255a9b2cd5a0.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John250

PR Founding Father
I've wondered about those vest. No one wore them 10 years ago when my son was 5. What is supposed to be so good about them?

ohiowildman939

PR Member
I've wondered about those vest. No one wore them 10 years ago when my son was 5. What is supposed to be so good about them?
I’m guessing it’s the same concept as a bullet proof vest. Vests are not only good for stopping bullets, they’re great at spreading and dissipating the energy in the event of a crash. Many cops have been saved or had their injuries lessened because of the vest. Same thing with the guys that wear them riding bulls. Just a little extra protection for your organs.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Boy loves his motovest. No complaints on being hot, then gave pockets for ice packs if needed, but we never used them.
Great protection, from our experience. Work great with atlas brace or with out.

Attachments

• 636652812783248006-02-dirtbiker.jpg
    636652812783248006-02-dirtbiker.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_5227.jpg
    IMG_5227.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 285

Double D

PR Founding Father
When I got ran over last. My chest protector moved to the side and let the fork tube through. This is a 360 degree protection imo.

Reactions: DTS

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Mine got ran over last year and didn't even realize it until I showed him the tread marks going up the back of his vest. I know every crash is different but it was harsh enough to chip a tooth.
He also now wears a mouth guard every time he is on the bike.

ddmx488

PR Addict
I know it’s off topic slightly but don’t underestimate hearing protection either. Inside the helmet can far exceed what OSHA recommends (mandates?) for single hearing protection and I bet gets close to, or even passes, for double hearing protection as well. Wish I would have started that years ago.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
They’re probably the loudest. My ears ring after listening to a full gate of those! Seem loudest to me anyhow.

After my brothers accident I don’t really trust fox chest protectors that I’ve been wearing for a few years. They’re comfortable but don’t offer much protection past roost. I can never remember what Greg Cameron wears but I need to get one of those.

MX955

PitRacer Pro
They’re probably the loudest. My ears ring after listening to a full gate of those! Seem loudest to me anyhow.

After my brothers accident I don’t really trust fox chest protectors that I’ve been wearing for a few years. They’re comfortable but don’t offer much protection past roost. I can never remember what Greg Cameron wears but I need to get one of those.

https://rxrprotect.com/en/