Congrats Jeremy Hand -- Top 100 Number for 2019

I might be mistaken here but I remember being at mini os when Jeremy was on a 50.....I think I was racing 250b maybe. Or maybe supermini. Can’t remember. But—-I remember Jeremy’s mom and maybe Gail jumping up and down ecstatic because jeremy just ripped a holeshot and was running up front. I can still visualize him dropping down into the gatorpit wide open with the whole field of
Bumble bees in tow behind him. Please correct if my memory isn’t correct. I think it was him.....had to be you guys going nuts too...

And now he’s a grown man, that ground keeps a cemetery and a professional mx rider that earned a top 100 number. So awesome!

Maybe we can all share a story of when we remember him riding locally.

I can do one more...when he was on his rm105 rippin around OIR and I Just was wondering when the Suzuki amateur program was gonna scoop him up.

I wish it was me but I've never been able to go to the mini o's because of our work schedules but sounds like something I would do if I were there!!! LOL It's cool to see the boys still loving the sport as much they used to as kids!

Back