EROC Moto X Country! The future of dirt bike racing????

Jarrod458

PR Member
The EROC moto X country races are a BLAST! You show up at 8:45, race one 45 minute moto on a track that consists of most of the MX track then usually about 6-7 minutes in the woods. All one lap. (Hope I explained that ok) The race starts at 9:30 for A,B,C classes and over at 10:15ish. Minis race next. You can leave or stay to race another class at 11:30 if you choose. The 11:30 classes are the age classes. If you choose to stay and race an age class you’ll still be home relatively early. (Last race I was home by 2pm) I rode for 1.5 hours. Which is much more than a regular mx race. Anyways point is they are a ton of fun, you ride more, and home much earlier. I honestly believe these Moto X Country races are the future!!! Check one out if you have the chance. PS: I have no affiliation with the series. Just a fan of it.

I honestly think these would take off with a little polish.

Fast Traxx and Action Sports run these all year and get huge turn outs. Big difference I noticed is they tend to use 50/50 or so MX to woods. And the other big one is their woods sections are almost always at least 8' wide. It makes it much more comfortable for the MX guys to make the transition to it. And after all, thats the demographic they are trying to reach.

Personally I love it the way it is in the woods but Im a woods guy at heart. I would like to see them stick to using at least 50% of the track being MX, COCR did a great job of it the past 2 years, this year it was almost all woods. It was wide though.

i heard they might not run the motox country next year but that was from a complete stranger. i would like to see it grow i think they are fun

between hitting dave fest, then having to go to a wedding that night.. i dont think im going to be up for a 35 min moto on sunday... bummed because i hear thats the best one and i really enjoyed the one at malvern... well see.

No hand guards required....many lines. Just because the trail is beaten in, doesn’t mean you can’t go outside it. 10 feet either side.....super fun race!

Here’s a little back and forth battle I had going on with a harescrambler.....

No hand guards required....many lines. Just because the trail is beaten in, doesn’t mean you can’t go outside it. 10 feet either side.....super fun race!

Here’s a little back and forth battle I had going on with a harescrambler.....

That Harescrambler is pretty sweet though!! Haha

I’m gonna miss it this year. Got military obligations. But I suggest if you’re free, don’t miss this tvland race.

Back