Where to ride in the Middletown/Hamilton area

jj584

PR Addict
The woman has a baby shower this Saturday in the Hamilton/ Middletown Ohio area. Anything around there open for practice Saturday?

I live in Hamilton and there ain’t s**t around here to ride. Closest tracks are Haspin 45 min drive and Eastfork about 1 hour drive. Haspin will cost an arm and a leg if it’s your first time going because you have to buy the “membership card” and pay the gate fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have her drop off at the cliff, she drives to Middletown. You ride. She picks you up later. Starts at 11.
I wish. We have a nephews football game and homecoming game Friday night.(senior year) My other nephew who’s in the military and deploying is having the baby shower. That would be 3 hours down Friday, 2.5 hours to the cliff, 2.5 hours back to get the woman and 3 hours home Sat. night.

Anyone coming to the cliff from the area Saturday morning? Catch a ride with them, then wifey picks you up. I've solved a puzzle or two before. Ha ha, sounds like a full plate. Good luck.

Anyone coming to the cliff from the area Saturday morning? Catch a ride with them, then wifey picks you up. I've solved a puzzle or two before. Ha ha, sounds like a full plate. Good luck.
I’ll figure something out. With the weather the kid is in full panic/depression thinking summer is over.

Middletown to east fork is an easy drive. I would definitely make that trip. Not very far. Just a little southeast. Straight across 73 to Rt 28.

Back