2019 Supercross schedule

D

DTS

0BD61379-2612-407F-BE45-E7C82A3AC946.png
Purchased .

John250

PR Founding Father
Serious step backwards for Supercross. 7 races no longer aired live, but you can pay $89.99 to watch the races, so that we can make more money? How is this growing the sport? whomever works on the TV contracts for Supercross and Motocross should be fired for sure. Once again, I guess Pro Cornhole out bid Supercross for the TV time.

I do give live Nation and MX Sports credit for one item. Their marketing guy was smart enough to make sure that your subscription automatically renews! That way they get your $89.99 back again before you even think about going through the hassles of trying to cancel it.

D

DTS

Serious step backwards for Supercross. 7 races no longer aired live, but you can pay $89.99 to watch the races, so that we can make more money? How is this growing the sport? whomever works on the TV contracts for Supercross and Motocross should be fired for sure. Once again, I guess Pro Cornhole out bid Supercross for the TV time.

I do give live Nation and MX Sports credit for one item. Their marketing guy was smart enough to make sure that your subscription automatically renews! That way they get your $89.99 back again before you even think about going through the hassles of trying to cancel it.

Auto renew is pretty easy to have control over..
8C21F709-C2B8-4E87-9BC6-36E1062EDD78.png

Alsoooo.. so happy to not have to watch the same dozen commercials over and over and over during supercross.

John250

PR Founding Father
I may breakdown and try the package. I still think it is BS, and does not help grow the sport with the casual viewers. They are not paying to watch races. So some kids might like to watch, but wont be able too.

weaver658

PR Member
Wow. Probably the most stacked 250 field with no returning champ and a very competitive 450 class and it’s not even live on tv? I guess it’s more important to watch ex nfl has beens play flag football on live tv.

premix

PR Member

They are aired live. On NBCSN Live and some even reaired on NBC the following day. You can also watch them on the Gold App for the 75 dollar subscription. Deep breath now, here ya go:

Here’s the live schedule:
4551805C-C68A-45DD-B623-3A3C0396F6DC.jpeg

Here’s the Gold App Schedule:
F085A04F-B11E-4862-8778-7D41E590759D.jpeg

Vet261

PR Addict
So then cancel all your fancy sports packages and pay the $7 a month to have unlimited access to all SX and MX live with the qualifiers.

The only reason I had upgraded sports packages was to be able to get stations like FS1, FS2, CBSSports, and NBCSports. Now I can scrap all that and pay LESS.

Vet261

PR Addict
Also --- the biggest plus for me on the NBC Gold App has been NO COMMERCIALS. LOVE IT. When you are watching the outdoors on the app, you can tell when the commercial break is coming because of the way the announcers talk, then they pause for a moment (when TV goes to commercial) and then start talking again for all of us watching on the Gold App.

Enjoy it now while you can pay $89 for an entire year of SX and MX commercial free because you know down the road they will start putting commercials in.

John250

PR Founding Father
Surprised they haven't put commercials in. Hell YouTube and Facebook videos all even stop now for a commercial