Guess if you can't beat them go battery powered?

mx049

PR Elite
Wanted to get my grandson a Suzuki 70 for his birthday but my daughter was not receptive to that after she rode herself from age 5 to 16 so don't get that one.
Ended up getting him a pretty nice Razor MX350 battery powered motorcycle that will go 14 mph so guess next best thing?
Maybe he will follow Rocket into the plug in era but am a die hard 2 stroke fan myself.
Loved my KTM 525 years ago and only 4 stroke MX motorcycle I ever had but like my new Beta 300 way more!
20180921_092838.jpg
20180623_102419.jpg
20180623_102432.jpg

Last edited:
I bought my son on an mx350 for his 4th birthday.. Very good purchase. Its different compared to the kx450 and tc250 I currently ride. But it's not about me....
My son absolutely loves his #5 Dirt bike. And it's teaching him balance, throttle control, braking, lean angles, etc...
I'm very happy with the purchase

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Go ahead and buy the 70. She will get over it.
I have almost given up on them as going thru a divorce so getting the cold should.
Did meet a friend of a friend with a 12 year old son Saturday evening who has not ridden in a year as his motorcycle needs fixed plus has no one to take him riding.
May fix it and take him riding as he has no one in his life to do that for him and we hit it off really good last night...almost reminded me of myself at that age so why not help him out as loves our sport.
On the flop side my kids had it all growing and don't think they really appreciated it as never knew any different.

Back