OIR is Legit!

Vet261

PR Addict
So I really haven't been riding much this year, just one of those years that other things are conflicting.....but I made my way out to OIR for open riding on Sunday to try the "new" track out now that YTown is putting the dozer tracks in it.

This place is great! The layout is super fun and they know how to build some super fun jumps. Yes, I'm an old, slow, FAT guy now, but the place was really fun.

Can't wait to try it again and thank you to those that brought OIR back from the brink of extinction!

The part that amazes me is that I know how bad of shape the land was in before YTown started working on it from it sitting untouched for several years and just degrading and washing away. They basically had to re build the entire place just to make it look like a track again. Great job guys and thanks again for all the hard work!

6G5A8517aaa-XL.jpg

Ya know I love pics...
I'm a visual guy - Feeding my eyes feeds my imagination.

Over the years - ah,decades- OIR has always delivered with some beautiful fall backdrops.
This one being a bit early - but still.

A huge thanks to Rich - such a cool dude for what he does.
Coming around you suddenly see him - and collect yourself in case he lifts that camera towards you. !!!!

Yeah - OIR is too Legit to Quit

Back