Chillitown 10/20 -10/21

663dad

PR Addict
Copy-of-HALLOWEEN-Made-with-PosterMyWall-4.jpg

jrminiquad

PR Addict
Especially with chilli offering free motos to all pa residents.
I had to search awhile to find this. It looks like it is on Facebook only. Another organization/individual that just assumes that Everybody is on Facebook and checks it three times a day.

A day late and a dollar short on the info, kinda like their other event information since they left the OMA. Most likely a response to when they found out the PVR race was the same dates as theirs.

We made our choice a couple of months ago based upon the information available at the time.

Double D

PR Founding Father
How was it?
Track changes?
Competition?
First Moto mayhem I have missed Maybe ever.
Just had other plans and chores to do.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
We had a great time, weather was a tad breezy on Saturday, Sunday turned out great.

Boy said he wasn't a fan of the corner changes, but I liked it from watching. The Mini class's had great turn outs!

Glad we made the decision to go to Chilli vs PVR

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
It was awesome seeing everyone again! Weekend was amazing with the exception of the weather Saturday night. We got the evening program in and everything went south with the weather. We managed to get everything in except the hay rides, trick or treating and the live band.

With just under 700 riders I'd say it was a success!

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
It was awesome seeing everyone again! Weekend was amazing with the exception of the weather Saturday night. We got the evening program in and everything went south with the weather. We managed to get everything in except the hay rides, trick or treating and the live band.

With just under 700 riders I'd say it was a success!
Boy got loaded up with candy doing trick or treat