Outlaw

beamer315

PR Addict
90A18AB5-AE93-4E82-8D86-4782FE567179.jpeg
288411DB-89D7-453C-B1BF-4323147D082C.jpeg
CD28CCFD-8479-48AC-B659-98F606B73A2D.jpeg
The first race post got me to thinking about days gone by. Then it hit me. I totally missed the Pitracer boat!

Some May know I took on the huge task of getting Outlaw back open. It’s been way more work than I imagined. But i welcome it. Well..because dirtbikes.

This year has been interesting to say the least. Next year is going to be awesome! We have two events already booked and a few more ideas.

As always this will be a practice track. Plans to work with a few people and offer some training and classes.

We be hosting the 21st year if the FPMX race. So there’s one chance to race here.

Then we will be hosting the first ever Ohio Outlaw Hard Enduro. This will be a great event and a chance to win some $$. Face book pages are up for the track and the the hard enduro.

Outlaw mx 2018
Ohio Outlaw hard enduro

In the spirt if resurrecting the place let’s see some of your memories of Outlaw. Here’s a few of mine.

jfalat

PR Addict
Only made it to outlaw a few times back in the day...if i remember right the place had some elevation changes and the soil was pretty sandy..defiantly will check the place out...

beamer315

PR Addict
Yes we have both. It’s been quite the task but worth it to see happy faces after burning some laps. Getting better all the time.

Motodad23

PR Member
Just making sure before I commented. Didn't know it was open again. A group of us use to take our kids there. I remember my brother in law getting a yz426 when they came out and he brought it there. I had the stupid idea of wanting to ride it. first time on a four stroke. I got around to that bottom Rocky section before you go up a hill, if I remember right, stalled it and couldn't get it started again. I ended up pushing that thing all the way back to the pits. Never wanted to see that bike again. I didn't ride again until a few years ago when my son got on 250s. I'd like to ride there again if I knew when it was open.

beamer315

PR Addict
Up till now I kinda dropped the Pitracer ball. Been doing all my stuff on FB. Outlaw Mx 2018 is the page I made. I’ll be dropping the 18 part. The old page I can’t get acces to. I’ll try and remember to post here too. For now it’s weekends only.

Andy105

Noob
I think this was 2008 at Outlaw. First time riding my new CR85 after moving up from a trail bike.

Excited to see the track re open, I'll definitely be checking it out.

full.jpg

TB018

PR Member
Got a bike late in the year, so I have not made it out there. Still trying to get it running correctly. It sat for a year or two and carb got all gummed up. Tried to clean it, but that didn't work too well so, I need to get a re built kit and do it the right way. Anyway, I will definable make it out next year for a few laps and the F&P MX race.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Got a bike late in the year, so I have not made it out there. Still trying to get it running correctly. It sat for a year or two and carb got all gummed up. Tried to clean it, but that didn't work too well so, I need to get a re built kit and do it the right way. Anyway, I will definable make it out next year for a few laps and the F&P MX race.
Carb.....what's that?

Never been to Outlaw, but if it' sandy, I'll try to get there when everyone else closes because of rain.

beamer315

PR Addict
Carb.....what's that?

Never been to Outlaw, but if it' sandy, I'll try to get there when everyone else closes because of rain.
Sunday worked out pretty good. I’ve got a few drainage issues I’ve got to fix. The good stuff was extra good. Getting better all the time. I won’t stop till it’s the very best it can be.

beamer315

PR Addict
If you need help let me know. Part of the tracks plan is to ramp up my shop again.

Kovatch

PR Member
Assuming it will be dirt bike only?

I think it was 2004-2005 when I last rode at Outlaw. Great view from the 2nd uphill if I remember correctly. Always felt like long laps with some spots to catch your breath. Had a blast.

Strouble

PR Addict
Gotta say Beamer, pretty happy for you. If there ever was a person who loves dirt bikes, it’s you.

So many memories of that place, grew up literally across the street.

Had the scariest tank-slapper moment ever on a 98 YZF400...still don’t know how I came out of that. Yikes!

Also had a ball at the first harescramble there pulling bikes out of a mud hole for 2 hours...so fun!

Last edited:

beamer315

PR Addict
Assuming it will be dirt bike only?

I think it was 2004-2005 when I last rode at Outlaw. Great view from the 2nd uphill if I remember correctly. Always felt like long laps with some spots to catch your breath. Had a blast.
Well that’s tough one. Hard to not take their money. Some have asked. I told them as long
As all can play well together. Only ones that have showed up run off to the woods. So it’s all good so far. Haha

beamer315

PR Addict
Is this place listed in the track guide?
Good question. May be from years past. GPS 6846 Mottice Dr SE Waynesburg Ohio. Was open from late 90s to early 2000s then closed for a bit. Back Olen for a bit then closed from 2013/14ish till I cracked the gate open this year. Still lots to do to be where I want it but won’t stop till it’s great. Come check it out sometime.

beamer315

PR Addict
Gotta say Beamer, pretty happy for you. If there ever was a person who loves dirt bikes, it’s you.

So many memories of that place, grew up literally across the street.

Had the scariest tank-slapper moment ever on a 98 YZF400...still don’t know how I came out of that. Yikes!

Also had a ball at the first harescramble there pulling bikes out of a mud hole for 2 hours...so fun!

Thanks La Stroub! I’ll do my best to make it great. Have a few events planned for next year. Come getcha some!