Thanksgiving Brappness

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
IMG_1399.jpg

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
I just locked down a cabin at JWTF for a long weekend between christmas and new years. Club looks awesome but there isn't much around for lodging. I want to make the open house at club next year that looked like a riot.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
I just locked down a cabin at JWTF for a long weekend between christmas and new years. Club looks awesome but there isn't much around for lodging. I want to make the open house at club next year that looked like a riot.
Where is this at? I took off the 28th-1st to take the boy riding down south. Not sure where we will end up at, just planned on chasing weather. Thought about durhamtown. East bend said they plan on being open the 26th-1st

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Where is this at? I took off the 28th-1st to take the boy riding down south. Not sure where we will end up at, just planned on chasing weather. Thought about durhamtown. East bend said they plan on being open the 26th-1st

Jacksonville North Carolina Area - about 9 1/2 from the New Phila area. Open everyday for open riding on any of their tracks. My first time going down but have gotten good reviews from some local guys. Might try and and hit somewhere on the way home if weather permits, the lady said it's usually a good week to be down there since its busy.

MX099

PR Addict
Club MX is in South Carolina
And only 1 track is open to public.

I got it now, your talking JWTF. I had my head in my but. Jimmy has a great place. Always top notch prep. You’ll have a good time there.

Last edited:

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Club MX is in South Carolina
And only 1 track is open to public.

I got it now, your talking JWTF. I had my head in my but. Jimmy has a great place. Always top notch prep. You’ll have a good time there.
Worth it for a 50cc/fresh 65 kid to go to?

MX099

PR Addict
Worth it for a 50cc/fresh 65 kid to go to?

YES
If you don’t have an RV. Call Linda at JWTF see if she has a cabin for you to stay in. If they are full ask her where is the best place to stay. They have a lot of riding options, sand track, a fast turn track, and a national style track. There will be riders of all levels there. Jimmy is a class act. Even if the weather stinks he’ll go out of his way to give you a top notch track to ride.