2019 Area and Regional schedule for Loretta Lynn’s

DelBalso28

PR Addict
How did you finish at LL this year man?
I had a rough time. Got landed on first moto and had to DNF cause my sprocket bent and chain popped off. Other motos were a steady improvement throughout the week, but never really ran where I thought I could. A lot more of a mental struggle with how everything unfolded.

It’s very true when people say that it’s the roughest/toughest track you’ll race. There’s definitely a learning curve there for your first time and I’d expect to be in a much better position if I go back.
As far as this coming year, I have traveling on my mind more than LL, but who knows.

Nickclay17

PR Member
Does anyone know if you can qualify to run multiple classes at Loretta’s? For example the 50cc 4-6 shaft and 50cc 4-6 special limited and 50cc 4-6 limited?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John250

PR Founding Father
Does anyone know if you can qualify to run multiple classes at Loretta’s? For example the 50cc 4-6 shaft and 50cc 4-6 special limited and 50cc 4-6 limited?

Don't believe your allowed to run more than two classes at LL. You can qualify in more than two, but think you have to choose which two to run at LL.

bruceb

PR Addict

At the area and regional you may enter more than one 51cc class, but you can only enter one 51cc class at the national

John250

PR Founding Father
That's an expensive trip to LL to not be guaranteed a spot. I would have to pass on that if I were even fast enough to be an alternate.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
What if you were already down there as first alternate or first alternate in your second class ? You wouldn’t line up in moto 2 or 3nkf given the chance ?