Outlaw 11/25

beamer315

PR Addict
Happy Thanksgiving from the Outlaw crew.

In the spirit of being thankful for the holiday and 50 degree weather Sunday we shall moto!

Starting later than normal to allow to dry up as much as possible. There will a few wet spots but the good stuff will be primo as can be.

12-4pm. $20 per rider. Let’s shred before the snow says no!!!

beamer315

PR Addict
Sorry I meant Sunday. Satrdaybis calling for 1/2 of rain that will make most of the track suuuweet. Late November motos and 50 degrees. I need to gather my own gear and rip the 125!

Reactions: DTS
D

DTS

Sorry what’s the story for Sunday
Just talked to Keith. Big and little tracks will both be open. He will be there around ten/eleven to disc. Little track will have a couple puddles.

Looks like I’ll be there tomorrow!

tdshirley34

PR Member
What time are you thinking the track will be open if he starts discing at 10 or 11? Heading over from Pittsburgh...
Just talked to Keith. Big and little tracks will both be open. He will be there around ten/eleven to disc. Little track will have a couple puddles.

Looks like I’ll be there tomorrow!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

tdshirley34

PR Member
2nd that. I struggled a bit, but it was a struggle well worth the trip! Thanks for opening up

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

beamer315

PR Addict
I had planned on coming but Friday drove from Columbus to wheeling and back, Saturday from Columbus to Pittsburgh and back... i was whopped
I was pretty good. Few bad spots but overall it was good for the end of November. This Sunday is supposed to be warm again but lots of rain Friday and Saturday will most likely leave a real mess.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
I was pretty good. Few bad spots but overall it was good for the end of November. This Sunday is supposed to be warm again but lots of rain Friday and Saturday will most likely leave a real mess.

Is the track so sandy to where I’d need to run a sand tire? Like is the track like baja? I’d love to make the trip to ride it man