Holiday Holeshots

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
6882-1519394779-683dfd50e4fc50aec8cfa93b5f6b7bf1.jpg

That time of year - shout out your plans -!

detour174

PR Member
Club mx is going to be open December 27 tru 30 anybody going there ? I was going to meet Jake at JWTF but not sure I want to do drive 11 hours by myself so I am thinking of going to club mx

MX099

PR Addict
Club mx is going to be open December 27 tru 30 anybody going there ? I was going to meet Jake at JWTF but not sure I want to do drive 11 hours by myself so I am thinking of going to club mx
If your going for more than 2 days I’d do JWTF over Club.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Sharc diggin the side garage setup. That’s awesome. Can you make that into a balcony as well ? That’s moto paradise right there without ever having to unhook the trailer!!!

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I've heard WW has made some track changes since last year. Stoked to check it out.

Want to hit Pax and check out Bostwick too

Two weeks ago I was able to hit Waldo. He's added a bunch of clay in the mix and the track is very firm now - almost has a "hardpack" feel to it.
It was strange...I rode Waldo a bunch last year and was expecting the typical wiggle and skating of a sand track. After two laps I could tell it's more consistent and felt right at home on it.

Haven't been to FTnT yet.

John250

PR Founding Father
If any of you are friends with Jeff Cottrell, he has posted a lot of videos of Waldo and the changes on his facebook. They have been living in their motorhome at Waldo in the winter. They made a lot of changes to jumps and all just recently.

Anyone going to Monster Mountain anytime soon? I think Matt Powers and I are going to try to make a weekend down there here soon.