Santa loves ME!!!

four26stroker

PR Member
Who's got their 2019 under the tree this year? IMG_2577.JPG

four26stroker

PR Member
Santa doesn't discriminate older models under the tree. In fact any new to the family bike is sometimes the best gift ever. All of us work hard year round to achieve our goals. I've been fortunate to experance a Bug-eyed kid, jaw drool dragging on his approach to the tree. Any first timers in the Forums? Santa pats ALL of you on the back who pass down the fundamentals of this great sport. I never got the one under the tree as a kid. It became a goal when I found that the twins were boy girl. Mrs Claus always knew this was a big moment for Santa. Yes after 18yrs on the ole YZ426f it was time for a New Slegh for Santa, suggested by Mrs Claus(great wife) can't wait to see her jaw drop. Has no idea I already picked it up, lol! Enjoy and thanks for sharing

John250

PR Founding Father
Christmas 1978, 8 years old. Opened up all the gifts Seemed like Santa had kind of screwed me a little compared to my sisters. My dad asked me to go up stairs and get him something. Came back down and there was a Yamaha 80 sitting next to the Christmas tree. Probably to this day the best Christmas I ever had as a kid for sure.

Had a Honda CT 70 I had been riding, but this was my first bike. Never been off a bike since or without bikes. And my dad has always had bikes his whole life.

Mom has photos of that Christmas some where need to dig them out.

hindsy

PR Addict
Can still remember getting one of my KX 80's under the tree... Bikes and guns were my favorite presents as a 12 year old lad...

Double D

PR Founding Father
Christmas 1978, 8 years old. Opened up all the gifts Seemed like Santa had kind of screwed me a little compared to my sisters. My dad asked me to go up stairs and get him something. Came back down and there was a Yamaha 80 sitting next to the Christmas tree. Probably to this day the best Christmas I ever had as a kid for sure.

Had a Honda CT 70 I had been riding, but this was my first bike. Never been off a bike since or without bikes. And my dad has always had bikes his whole life.

Mom has photos of that Christmas some where need to dig them out.

Nick is a great kid, but when I show up with a new bike or two new bikes, he is like oh thats cool thanks.

I would have had a stroke and passed out at 12 ... ha ha, he does appreciate it and is my best friend, but just kind of spoiled.