Lit-Pro vs. Sports Watch vs. GPS vs. Auto Lap time

I do not get any jump data. I don't think the xgps can do that you need the original litpro. They thought it was worth losing the jump data in order to drop the price so much.
I spent a rainy day watching the how to videos on the site, very helpful. I agree that the customer service has been great so far.
I thought that might be the case. Just seemed odd to me since they discontinued the previous receiver this feature is now useless. I guess if you have the old unit that's great but seems they discontinued those so new comers cant get use of this feature?

LitPRO has an app on the iPhone that’s compatible with Garmin and Polar gps watches. I’ve been messing around with it these past few weeks and it’s pretty simple to use and seems like the most accurate out of everything I’ve tried for the watch. I’ve tried various other apps including Motorsports+ and Strava and couldn’t get consistentcy and would always miss laps or entire sessions.

I haven’t figured out how to set an exact start and stop point with the LitPRO app, it pretty much sets an auto lap the first complete loop you do, but when you’re running laps the lap data should be the same and so far has been spot on consistent for me with no misses yet.

Of course Litpros actual product will be way more compatible, but this does the job for me since I have the Garmin vivoactive 3 already.

I’ll post some screen shots of the app and data I have. I’m just using the free version.

*also, LitPRO is an app on your phone, not the watch itself- the data should automatically sync to the LitPRO app once you sync your watch to your phone.
You run your session directly off your watch in a “bike” sport setting, and sync your watch to your Garmin or Polar app on your phone, LITPRO pulls the data from there.

Last edited:
First screen shot is the home screen, then the following are details for one of my riding sessions, with the session summary at the end.
DBA78D33-5847-4EB4-9D0A-7EF00CCEE087.png
B6E9E505-98BC-46F2-B8CC-D2A01A00AA62.png
89E5EC0B-A310-4097-A00E-CBD530ABED3D.png
7480752D-50AD-4DFD-8952-F42AF445D0E0.png
1E795B4D-EB48-4E1E-9EF7-FCBE2503EB07.png

Last edited:
Back