Pulp MX Fantasy - Smack Talk Thread

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
ImageUploadedByPitRacer1546949597.174477.jpg

Top 10 this week. 250 class was pretty easy to pick if you watched qualifying. Participation was awesome for the first round. Dumb dumb me picked the first lap leaders, -14 points for that. It hurts to know I’m tied with Matt when he picked ARay.........

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
deciding between Barcia and Ken this week. I really think Barcia is going to be a gamer this year, but Kenny is the safe pick. 250 handicaps are weird. Jacob Hayes is easy money at an 8.

john lilly

PR Addict
I'm new to Pulp and didn't read the rules carefully enough so I kinda screwed myself the first week. I hope I can get it turned around by the 3rd week. This week will be another tough one because of my first weeks picks. Damn

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
I’ve changed my picks 3-4 times already. Lol. Those on the bubble of the main guys freak me out.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
ImageUploadedByPitRacer1547641988.972282.jpg

Slid way down the board this week. Thanks ENDO LOPES. ownjdoo killing it. 450 class is wide open, if you picked bagget I owe you a beer.

four26stroker

PR Member
The field looks so evenly matched. With Malcom down, it's almost easier now. Injury reports to qualifiers to fast practice guys...there's no telling. Unless reported, small injuries to over training fatigue these guys gate up. The top 3 might be your go to riders. The pack behind them is loaded with Guys given a holeshot could pull it off. Bryton's gotta crack the ice but conditions and a frustrating Az race. I expect him for an overall this year, heat holeshot next race...if the weather holds??? How about Vince? has constantly gotten fast each year. He's one to get good starts, just needs that mental boost he belongs up front top 5.

owndjoo

PR Member
Man, I had Baggett in week one.... killed me this week. Lionnet was my risk taker and he crashed out of the weekend in the heat... Mike Mercer isn’t in our league but he’s crushing it early in the championship and Industry Idiots leagues.

owndjoo

PR Member
I’m not sure how much he’s getting along with the Suzuki. He’s always been a bubble guy, but he’s not making any yet. Ray is still doing pretty decent in his though.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Picks are still open, feeling good about my team. I hope baggett backs it up this week.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
am i the only one that feels like the pulp site is an unfinished pile of s**t?

like i cant even get it to tell me where i stand in the series.... half the time things dont load etc... its a mess.

GoFar

PR Member
am i the only one that feels like the pulp site is an unfinished pile of s**t?

like i cant even get it to tell me where i stand in the series.... half the time things dont load etc... its a mess.
Yea, I don't really get it either

Edit: I am figuring it out, just taking some time.

Last edited:

owndjoo

PR Member
You’ve gotta listen to the podcast, they cover all the issues and explain what’s going on. The AMA changed some of their scoring code so it wasn’t feeding over correctly. Usually takes a day or two for everything to update. It’s correct today.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
It was good this weekend. Marks is in over his head for this project I think. Sometimes it’s very wonky.

Jeremy11

PR Member
Was fine for me this weekend, last weekend is was a little slow. Marks said a lot more people signed up than they anticipated and he was trying to make it faster.
I gotta start picking more aggressively, my chicken picks sure keep my points down.