Pulp MX Fantasy - Smack Talk Thread

ck1racerx

PR Addict
We have to do this again. Any rider wants to win the championship can simply slide me a check and I will make statements like “he has no chance” or “he will never win a race, let alone a championship” and that all but guarantees the trophy. I could get PAID

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
I'll get it fired up again today - I'll post the link here.

Ck you can buy into the big leagues on pulp - get a chance to win some prizes and bikes.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict

2020 League Link - we had some people die off after nationals started (myself included) - So we'll start fresh with a new league in 2020.

Jeremy11

PR Member

2020 League Link - we had some people die off after nationals started (myself included) - So we'll start fresh with a new league in 2020.
Thanks Jack, joined and ready for A1. Racer X had a pic up of them starting to move dirt for A1.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Ck you can buy into the big leagues on pulp - get a chance to win some prizes and bikes.
[/QUOTE]
Dude. I SUCK at fantasy. No lie. This year for football I picked Andrew Luck, week later he retired. I then picked up Nick Folds. Of course he broke his taint in week 1. Drop him and traded for Roethlisberger..... Do I need to go any further?

owndjoo

PR Member
A1 was legit!! great racing and some solid fantasy picks on my end.... 244 sitting 16th in the Industry Idiots right now. :) Davalos was my only bad pick, and he was 1 spot from double points. How'd everyone else start?

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
A1 was legit!! great racing and some solid fantasy picks on my end.... 244 sitting 16th in the Industry Idiots right now. :) Davalos was my only bad pick, and he was 1 spot from double points. How'd everyone else start?

Brutal - Clout, Blose, Jimmy D, just to name a few. Handicaps were so hard this week. Haha.

I had AC though - after qualifying I drank the kool-aid and it paid off.

owndjoo

PR Member
Well atleast I’m consistent. Davalos did me in last week and Deano this week. 244 at A1 and 246 at St. Louis

Matt Mangano

PR Member
Was at the race. It’s crazy how much it helps to actually be at the event to watch qualifying. Took a chance on Cheyenne Harmon and it payed off. Davalos and Tomac wrecked my chances of a good score. 229 points.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
210. Karnow wash out had me freaking out on my TV.

I suck at this.

Dylan F too - he's made out of rubber, not sure how he's not injured after that crash.