Pulp MX Fantasy - Smack Talk Thread

Was at the race. It’s crazy how much it helps to actually be at the event to watch qualifying. Took a chance on Cheyenne Harmon and it payed off. Davalos and Tomac wrecked my chances of a good score. 229 points.
That’s another reason I always buy the gold pass. Watch all the qualifying and have the live timing going as well.

Super fun season so far. So many possibilities could still play out.
Last weekends track looked bad ass. The two big doubles were cool.
Karnow had us jumping up -!
How about that front wheel to the face while in the first turn ? crazy -!

BAR_9705.jpg

10 years ---- ???
F'n rockpile

How are the picks going?
I think the stock market would be easier to predict than theses past few races.
Excellent season so far.
How about Bagget? Was it a Roczen mistake or was he railin?
Did Jett's shock let go or did he really go from hero to zero?
Eli stayed in the outside lines all race. Makes his beast mode speed. He not as as beastly if he's forced to cut down mid turn.
Commercials - ?

I think Jett just was still rattled from the crash and never calmed himself back down to the pre crash flow. The he hit the urgency button when DF skated around the outside before the whoops, except in pro supercross you can’t hit thar button on the whoops else you miss one and crash hard.

I also think he was a little too nice to Ferrandis. He coulda punted Ferrandis or at the least made some contact in the corner before the whoops. Warranted as a response to DFs prior move on Lawrence.

Wild race for sure, I think people are gonna let Ferrandis have a little Harder go at it from now on. Could bite him where it really counts. Time will tell!

My 250 picks have been decent.....the 450s, that's a different story. Justin Hill really tanked me this time. Him and Barcia! which I knew better. I knew better.

Jett was fun to watch - he was either win that main or die trying.

Next level talent - some early RC type sketchiness sometimes it isn't pretty but mannnnnn it's fun to watch.

250 picks were solid. Clout was big money for me this week. It's an aussie invasion.

oh man last week was soliiiiiiid! Had Koga on my team then swapped him for Wilson last minute.... that 20 point swing would've been a top 5 overall I believe :(

One of my better weeks - little too conservative on 450's I think. Anderson bit me a little.

Joey Crown was FLYING. Those Club MX bikes must be pretty good - he was getting the three three three that some of the factory guys were wheel tapping.

Back