Merry Christmas 2019 Buckeye Series

Tom

PR Elite
48424129_1136005356558427_5826862915075964928_n.jpg

John250

PR Founding Father
Would have liked to have seen Treaty dropped. Dayton should have couple races, but they have members making stupid decisions these days. Hopefully Dirt Country gets their improvements made this summer and opens back up to racing in 2020.

Nickclay17

PR Member
Hopefully we can get COCR and Chillitown back on board and then this series will be something to be reckoned with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron505

PR Founding Father
COCR has been confirmed to run a Buckeye Series race on June 1st and 2nd. Open practice on the 1st, and race on the 2nd. Come give it a try. I think you'll be surprised if you haven't been for a while.

I believe Treaty has moved their first race to memorial day weekend, but someone else may need to confirm that.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
When i went to cocr back in June for a GP the prep was really good, wasn’t as good as when my pops was doing the prepping, but still good.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
COCR has been confirmed to run a Buckeye Series race on June 1st and 2nd. Open practice on the 1st, and race on the 2nd. Come give it a try. I think you'll be surprised if you haven't been for a while.

I believe Treaty has moved their first race to memorial day weekend, but someone else may need to confirm that.
I haven't been to COCR for some time. Was one of my favorites back in D-11 250C days... I might have to check it out...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Nickclay17

PR Member
Mid East youth regional at Red Bud is the same weekend as COCR, we have never been to COCR and really wanted to check it out. Hopefully they will stay on the schedule for next year or maybe hit up one of the open practices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk