Rocky mountain fantasy supercross!!

TeamX

PR Member
Has anybody got on Rocky mountain fantasy supercross yet??? Was wondering if somebody was going to put together a group for pitracer like last year..

I think georgie porgie set it up last year as the pitracer group.. I just haven't seen nothing yet about a pitracer group figured I throw it out there.

I’ll put it together this week. Won’t be doing any prizes like we did last year only because interest gets lost quarter way through the season and it’s hard to track who is selecting or just roll-over.

Pitracer.com will be the group.

I hope I didn’t step on anyone’s toes, but I created the group seemed like Georgie was busy. The group name is pitracer.com and password is ohiomx. I apologize again if I pissed anyone off by making the account, I guess I should of asked baker first.

Fine with me! I got a 2 month old baby and a sx party I’m getting ready for this weekend ! Lol
3CF62B5C-9AC7-47DB-92DB-43FC826534D9.jpeg

I'm in. Georgie you think you're busy now....wait till she is about 12-13 hahaha you better lock her in a room till she is 21!

Week one is a total crap shoot on your picks. Honestly could be a whole bunch of different guys in the top 4.

Back