Christmas Florida Trip

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
20181225_091410.jpg
20181225_153544.jpg
20181230_164213.jpg
20181231_103644.jpg
Took our annual trip to Florida just didn't take the bike. We've been going to Vero for 15 years and I just found out WMR Competition Performance is an hour away. They machine all the nihilo concepts stuff for KTM and Orange Brigade. They also machine a majority of the titanium goodies on RedBull KTM bikes. I got to hold Musquin and Webbs pegs. They said they're about to build a Husky 350 for Mike Brown with boat loads of titanium and carbon fiber that'll cost about $30k. I didn't take any pics of the shop area but the guys were all super nice and know moto and KTM. Alex Sanders gave me a tour, some of you guys may know him. He said they're sending a couple WP guys out to A1 this week!

If I remember the posts correctly and how time flies as I get older. I thought this little guy was about 5 days old:). He looks like he is ready to line up at the track.

Looks like you had a great trip. Those times are precious.

If I remember the posts correctly and how time flies as I get older. I thought this little guy was about 5 days old:). He looks like he is ready to line up at the track.

Looks like you had a great trip. Those times are precious.

Time is flying! Having more fun every day! He already took those bars to the chest he's yet to figure out how to turn LOL

3 1/2 had my son riding a little tiny two wheel bike. About a week later he was on the PW. We have photos, he is so small but picked up the throttle and brake right away. He always liked pretending we were holding the card up and dropping the gate

Back