Damn Austrians....

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
J wondering if their is a huge tariff on grease in Japan because my ktm is well greased from the factory. Every jap bike I’ve bought requires me to tear down and grease before the first ride. Yamaha I swear (since ‘13) is on a no grease use policy. But this damn Austrian bike....man they are on the “we got a lot of grease so let’s lube these bikes”.........

21220B85-098A-44FC-8DDE-CACC59A50F92.jpeg

Compliments the flooring and paint in the office well too.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I’ve gotten better in the last 8 years. Haha.

I wanted a husky but Ralph Bentley blew this bike out to me. White one woulda cost me almost a grand more. So I’m sippin the orange cool-aid. But honestly I want top end. The husky 250 was a beast in the high revs and I hear these things will put it to shame but won’t rip my arms off like a 450. Really excited about this bike. I was gonna buy the 350 when I bought my husky but I didn’t want to spend the extra $800. Still the fc250 blew my mind. Last 250f I rode was a 04 crf250. I had an 05 CRF450R that I swear didn’t run as good as this husky 250f.

And I need some more HP off the gate. I get the jump but get smoked once i touch 3rd gear. Hoping this 350 will eliminate that large divide.

Flooring is lifeproof multi width plank vinyl flooring. Stuffs awesome. Waterproof. Warp proof. Scratch proof....life proof.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I want top end.

That 350 will keep pulling in the upper RPM's like nothing you've ever ridden - Great Vet engine
Super fast - if you keep it percolating
At the start, hold your shifts for just a bit and let it wind up - you'll feel the 350 surge that's undeniable.
250's go flat & 450's don't run that way.

Last edited:

hindsy

PR Addict
J wondering if their is a huge tariff on grease in Japan because my ktm is well greased from the factory. Every jap bike I’ve bought requires me to tear down and grease before the first ride. Yamaha I swear (since ‘13) is on a no grease use policy. But this damn Austrian bike....man they are on the “we got a lot of grease so let’s lube these bikes”.........

View attachment 60049
Compliments the flooring and paint in the office well too.

Those orange bikes sure are pretty!!!!

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
i still cant understand why no other manufacturer has jumped on a 350... perfect vet bike. i was very close to owning another for this year!!

Double D

PR Founding Father
Why make a 350. Wait for KTM to develope it and the market then jump on the bandwagon.
Like China.