Glendale

k01

PR Elite
And rear brake again? Better get figured out quickly. He has some serious competition this year.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
What timing. He has an issue followed by the explanation by the team “it’s an all new bike, we have to figure it all out”. We boys. You need to figure out what is wrong between your riders ears.

John250

PR Founding Father
Agree. Tomac is a head case. Hes had more mechanical issues than I have in all the years I've been riding. He he has factory mechanics

John250

PR Founding Father
Jerry Robin 2 laps down?? AC running away with it. No one even close. And the gap between 1st and 10th was huge.

DelBalso28

PR Addict
Was psyched to see Karnow almost get in another one. Came from 16th to 5th or 6th in the lcq.
Suprised they cut the tv coverage after only the top 3 crossed the finish, really should’ve waited until all 4 were through.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Humm ....Did Stonewall ride Glendale SX Futures ?
I think so ..

4) 531 Tyler Jackson
View Laps 4 5/6:22.666 0.956 1:08.125 1:09.726
He raced a regional and qualifier out there too one time. I wonder if he had family out there or just likes to drive......I followed him outta redbud mxdn this year. He gets around!

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Anticipated Supercross Futures athletes include the 2018 Monster Energy Cup Amateur All-Star Class winner, Jo Shimoda, this year’s Supermini Class winner, Max Vohland, along with previous event winners, Stilez Robertson (Supermini, 2016) and Lance Kobusch (Supermini, 2015). Female competitors such as Jordan Jarvis and Jazzmyn Canfield will be among the 6,100 athletes expected to participate across 26 classes beginning with 4-year-olds in the 51 Limited Class through the elite 250SX Futures Class while providing greater access to the sport’s largest stage.

The eight-race series will culminate in an AMA National Championship in Las Vegas on October 20-21, 2019, following the 2019 Monster Energy Cup, the sport’s marquee event surrounded by the spectacle of Las Vegas. The series allows athletes the opportunity to earn Road to Supercross points toward their professional AMA Supercross license.