Well. It finally happened. I was wrong

i would have bet my shoes Webb would never had made it back to the top. But her looks darn good.
Makes you wonder how bad those blue bikes suck.
Plessinger should have taken that ride.

Toesmack? Put an e-start on the bike and he looks, well average

And now what do you have to say?? Good story for the young man!

This is the Webb I envisioned all along ; just didn't think it would take this long . KTM sure seems to fit him !
Makes you wonder....KTM or Aldon Baker getting him focused and training?

How about Baggett this week. Rode from 17th to 3rd. Passing tomac and Roczen along the way. Probably the fastest guy on the track.

Reed, uncompetitive Reed....with a top 10. Hes making Hill look bad, and everyone (I never saw it) said hill was going to be the next best thing on a 450.

Savatgy with a mechanical? Seems like Team Green has a lot of bike issues.

How about Baggett this week. Rode from 17th to 3rd. Passing tomac and Roczen along the way. Probably the fastest guy on the track.

Reed, uncompetitive Reed....with a top 10. Hes making Hill look bad, and everyone (I never saw it) said hill was going to be the next best thing on a 450.

I heard him say on Pulp he never practiced at 100% his whole career until he started working with Aldon and he forced him to. I hope he carries this to outdoors, talk about underdog. People are dogging on plessinger but I think he's playing the game smart, stay healthy until outdoors THEN let loose, Osborne is going to light it up when he gets back too.

Well Kawasaki’s are junk... if someone handed me a 2019 kx450f for free I’d give it to someone else.. even at the factory level they’re junk. Just going to go on a hunch here and say we’ll see a ktm winning the championship this year, and it will be a rider no one expected to win.

That hunch is backed up by some pretty strong evidence this season - so far.

I am glued to the races and can’t wait to see what happens next week. That is a change from the past few years. Exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I think some of the guys are trying to “ride smart” and take a bit of a Dungey consistency strategy. The championship might get away from them if they get too patient.

This weeks track was crap except the whoops and wall jump. All those 90 degrees corners make it a cow path. Bag it made a lot of passes but he was the exception
I don’t hear anyone bagging on AP. He is still the top ranked rookie. He will win. As soon as he gets off that blue boat anchor.
Kawasaki is not the problem. It’s their riders.
I’m still not buying Webb. Dude lost a 9 second lead in 3 laps.
I was happy that race was not live. Had I stayed up until 2 am to watch those follow the leader crap shows I would have been upset

OMG Carmichael is terrible. Someone throw he a bunch of money so he can start another team and NOT be on TV

This weeks track was crap except the whoops and wall jump. All those 90 degrees corners make it a cow path. Bag it made a lot of passes but he was the exception
I don’t hear anyone bagging on AP. He is still the top ranked rookie. He will win. As soon as he gets off that blue boat anchor.
Kawasaki is not the problem. It’s their riders.
I’m still not buying Webb. Dude lost a 9 second lead in 3 laps.
I was happy that race was not live. Had I stayed up until 2 am to watch those follow the leader crap shows I would have been upset

OMG Carmichael is terrible. Someone throw he a bunch of money so he can start another team and NOT be on TV
Those yamahas are awesome. Come on, even every single magazine picked the 250 and 450 as the shootout winners.

RC is worse than Emig. Emig was not the best but he is better than Ricky.

Yea, no, for sure RC is bad! You see what I did there guys???

People can crack on Ralph all they want but he at least acts excited to be there!

I thought the coverage was good this week. They actually filmed the battles instead of panning off when a rider is about to make a pass

I think some of the guys are trying to “ride smart” and take a bit of a Dungey consistency strategy. The championship might get away from them if they get too patient.

Look at past result statistics. Dungey always maintains an average finish of like 1.8. He truly was as close to mr perfect as you could be. Nobody can touch that this year! Nobody is really dungey-consistent this year except Webb’s last two rounds....

Bagget rips on chewe up tracks. Always has. Always will. If it’s a slick concrete highway he struggles. But if the whoops are cupped, there ruts everywhere he just whizzes by guys like they’re standing still. HE NEEDS TO FIX HIS START ABILITY. if he woulda got a start this round I think he woulda checked out.

Its been a fantastic season! The only complaint I have is SXlive.com..... not only do I have to listen to it on NBC gold now, Ralph and RC do the last timed qualifying too!! WTF????

Its so up in the air each week so far. Still waiting for a couple more guys to hit the top step. You know MM, ET, KR all have wins in them this year. So amped!

Back