Another mudder

Matt Mangano

PR Member
3DDA210D-09D7-4D1D-ABB0-0C27FC9FCAB9.png

Here we go again, mudder #2 of the year. They’ve already canceled free practice.

What’s your take on mud races? Boring? Exciting?

I remember watching Seattle with my dad last year (he’s not huge into watching supercross) and told me that he was falling asleep because guys were just tiptoeing around. Personally, I don’t mind watching mud races because it leaves the door wide open for ANYONE as long as the bike stays together (ex. Starling in Seattle). Also, with the points being so close in both classes I feel like it’ll be a good one tonight.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Mud is moto.
Going out on a limb tonight with my pick. Going to the front of the pack or the back. Top 10 is not good enough
It’s not that muddy but I put all the mudders in my top 5.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Damn you got marchbanks. That’s big money on Pulp. I had brown....but I also had Jerry.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I had top 3 in 450's until Frenchie screwed that up the last lap...

Mud races ok. Not my uno mas favorito, but it is amazing to watch how fast the top guys still go, but I like them at regular speed more so...

ET3 #1 and kudos to old man Reed...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Of course completely screwed up 450. Participation points for RM fantasy. So much for the top 10. But, gotta risk it for the fantasy biscuit

Meister

PR Founding Father
I told my wife my picks... She said I was crazy.. I handed her my phone and let her choose.. I had the top 3 nailed, but she mighta scored some participation points with her picks.. I'm already over the fantasy thing..

The race was boring...

John250

PR Founding Father
Fell asleep before the mains. Watched them this morning. I thought it was pretty boring. They all looked like a bunch of us rolling the whole track. Hope it's the last mudder for the year.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Anyone know who participation points are 15 point one week and 5 the next? I'm sure it says why in the rules but I don't want to research it since I am terrible at fantasy.