Give me a mud race over the s show

ck1racerx

PR Addict
wow. Can you say follow the leader?
Worst track design in decades. If I would have went out in the -11 degrees and paid money to watch that “race” I would be asking for a refund.
Everyone doing everything in this ridiculous “flow” layouts is like watching a slot car race. No wall. No sand. Weak whoops. Bowl berms everywhere. Makes it impossible to pass unless they crash or get tired.
250 east... come on. HOW is MD still on a 250? 92 starts and he is STILL not advanced? Where is JMart?
I will take a mud race over that crap... ANY DAY.
Boring.

bruceb

PR Addict
HOW is MD still on a 250? 92 starts and he is STILL not advanced? Where is JMart?

1) Because the rules allow him to remain on a 250.
2) JMart had a bad crash last season (burst L1, among other injuries), had surgury, did not heal as well as expected and will miss all of 2019. GEICO/Honda extended his contract so he has a ride waiting when he returns for 2020.

Last edited:

Meister

PR Founding Father
I saw the track map and thought "cookie cutter".. definitely took some precision and consistency to bang laps though. None of that happened in the 250 lcq.. lol

Davalos drives me nuts too. Move up buttercup. Dudes gonna be Reed's age still on 250s.

weaver658

PR Member
s**t track and the next two won’t be any better. I don’t understand why these NFL owners build these billion dollar, state of the art stadiums, but the floor is just big enough for a football field. Drop Minneapolis and add another Glendale.

John250

PR Founding Father
Agree. Race was horrible.

As for MD. Currently the 250 class is like Xfinity in Nascar. Anyone who can get a ride in that class can race it.

Either they make it a developmental class or not. I say let anyone ride 250 or 450 whatever you can get a ride in. But at each Supercross round have a main event that qualifiers were ran earlier in the day for a SX "developmental" class that you actually advance out of immediately upon getting a specific number of wins or results

ck1racerx

PR Addict
In a sport that your lucky to have a 5 year career, we need to “develop” a minimum for 4.4 riders to the 450 class each year. I believe the concept of having the 125/lites/250 class as a development class is the way to go. Much like have I feel about the local C class, you should get 2 to 3 years in the class and you move up. Forget the points. Experience is and should be the only factor.
Get injured? Then you can apply for a medical redshirt and get one more year

Scoob

PR Founding Father
So.... ahh, I'm good. :)

Oh, Eli passed 10 riders...

Seriously though, a little... ok, alot one lined. Was hoping Roczen would pass Webb. Oh well. Definitely a chess game. Not impossible to pass, but definitely takes more thought and the wrong move will cost you. Saw Bam Bam put on a block pass or two...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
wow. Can you say follow the leader?
Worst track design in decades. If I would have went out in the -11 degrees and paid money to watch that “race” I would be asking for a refund.
Everyone doing everything in this ridiculous “flow” layouts is like watching a slot car race. No wall. No sand. Weak whoops. Bowl berms everywhere. Makes it impossible to pass unless they crash or get tired.
250 east... come on. HOW is MD still on a 250? 92 starts and he is STILL not advanced? Where is JMart?
I will take a mud race over that crap... ANY DAY.
Boring.
I didn’t read this. But....I was immediately thinking this ckfoghornleghorn1

As far as the one lined crap. We needed bowers up there to ruffle some feathers and take some
Shots at the only place to pass. Rubbins racin on that kinda layout.

Last edited:

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
So.... ahh, I'm good. :)

Oh, Eli passed 10 riders...

Seriously though, a little... ok, alot one lined. Was hoping Roczen would pass Webb. Oh well. Definitely a chess game. Not impossible to pass, but definitely takes more thought and the wrong move will cost you. Saw Bam Bam put on a block pass or two...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Agreed! Eli passed 10, Martin moved davalos for a pass, cooper moved martin, hell even 7deucedeuce sent TWO guys into the cheap seats at the same time in the LCQ! Just because the top 4 are wheel to wheel doesn't mean they can't pass, they are setting it up, waiting on a mistake. JS17 lands a little flat misses a triple and boom drops back to forth. You guys want constant exTrEmE aCtIoN go watch the nitro circus, lots of action and kewl flipz there. Glad we are back on the east coast too, gimme the ruts. I'm not even an SX guy and I'm enjoying this season, but bring on the great outdoors.

four26stroker

PR Member
Where is Fro? You drop Jeff and kept Ralf? You guys and your one line. Ricky sounds like a Yes man on his reply to Lymegate. Someone grab a bike stand for RC the camera guy can't keep Ralf in the shot. I think Ralf is asking the same question from 2 seasons ago....maybe I'm crazy but that's my 2019 SX issues so far.

hershey

PR Elite
LOL.....even RC said it was a train out there.

Eli passed more than 10 guys but he should, he started in 18th place or so.

Its not constant action I want, just anything more than a guy making a tiny mistake or getting tired.

Now the 250 lcq ..... thats high quality C class action right there! lol

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
When feld made the statement the guy read it down from a cue card and he’s not good at reading. He’s clearly the guy who thinks Ralph is great.