Daytona Condo for rent March 2019 Bike Week

John250

PR Founding Father
Want a vacation on Daytona Beach? Or need a place to stay while your going to the Daytona SX and Amateur SX in Daytona? I have a unit available. The week of Daytona Bike Week. It is a GREAT deal for bike week.

Daytona Beach Shores Ocean view Condo for Rent. Week 10 (March 09 - 16) $1000 for week. One bedroom, with pull out sofa bed and roll away. Sleeps 6. 2 full baths, Kitchen, living room. Heated Swimming pool, hot tub. Nice clean unit with great on location staff. Balcony right off the parking lot for convenience. No taxes or cleaning fees. Normal rental rate for this week is $1202 plus 12.5% tax. Over a $350 savings! I have it listed with management to rent, but if you go through me, you can save some $$$. Trailer parking located across the street $15 a night. Call or Text 937-603-3120

Hot Tub.jpg
Condo View.jpg
Pool.jpg

John250

PR Founding Father
Call turtle inn. Beach club. 386-761-0426. Talk to Mary or Britnay. Tell them I told you to call. See what they have available. If mine does not rent, I would rent it the 9th, 10th and 11th. Still trying to rent the whole week.