2019 Detroit Supercross

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Well, we'll be there. Going to make a little practice as well. Track has some whoops, a few 180's, so we'll see what comes of it. Haven't been a snoop dogg since Arlington, so haven't seen any stories on Tomac's issues, but hopefully he can hone in on Detroit. It's a Triple Crown event, so...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

John250

PR Founding Father
I like it. Looks like one of the better tracks. But should have added a some sand, or something different.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Wait for it....
I like it as well.
Hopefully the bowl turns are not too big
180, whoops, 180, finish is always a good idea.

Would like to see a wall before joining back on at the first turn

weaver658

PR Member
Was great racing for sure! I got to do a track walk and tv does no justice for these tracks. It definitely makes me laugh hearing the dbags drinking bud light saying this track is easy I could do everything. Shout out to Jeremy Hand, he didn’t make the main, but improved every time he was on the track.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Was great racing for sure! I got to do a track walk and tv does no justice for these tracks. It definitely makes me laugh hearing the dbags drinking bud light saying this track is easy I could do everything. Shout out to Jeremy Hand, he didn’t make the main, but improved every time he was on the track.
It is funny got know it alls... especially the ones that don't ride... race... get on the couch. I thought someone would pull the quad in the first rhythm lane, but turned out risk wasn't worth the reward I guess. I called the triple out of corner before finish line. Didn't watch second qualifying so maybe it was already out there. Tomac finally raced like Tomac. Wife saw something online stating what happened last week. I'll have to take a look. Good for Reedy as well. Short races good for him.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

four26stroker

PR Member
Worth the trip, not a bad drive...seeing Reed have a all around Great day. Wilson also rode exceptional, with Blake and Brayton showing great pace. Cooper not Superman, but Ely has the bike dialed in and it showed. Kenny did well considering some of his starts. The track made even Chad ride to his best in a long run since his last Podium. It was great to witness.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
shows he's still got his raw speed... sprints seem to be his wheel house as an old man... lol

I said the same thing and his wife tore me up on instagram... she said the triple crown races are actually more physically demanding for the racers at a higher intensity than the normal sx motos