SoCal Moto rentals

owndjoo

PR Member
ive been spending the week down in SoCal near Escondido. I decided to look about riding down here. I found California motocross holidays. These guys primarily work with international visitors coming to Cali. They do multi day packages and daily rentals. Michael is a great Brit and a bet racer. I got to spend the day at Milestone and ride a Honda, Yamaha, and new ktm 450. Compared them for my new purchase this year. This is a show up and rip deal. They bring the bikes, pay the fees, fuel the bikes and provide a mechanic for the day. If anyone is heading out there, I highly recommend getting ahold of Michael. I had an absolute blast and now solidly know what my next bike will be.

I rode at Milestone all day today. They bounce around to all the SoCal tracks and have a house for people to stay in if you need lodging too. Plus tours of the local companies and SX test tracks.

For 1 day it was $295. I showed up in my street clothes with a packed lunch. Everything was taken care of by them. That includes the $30 ride fee for Milestone, gas, water, ride 3 different bikes, and they supplied me with boots,pants,jersey, helmet, gloves, goggles, and even a set of asterisk knee braces.

I’m now on the hunt for a 2018 CRF450 if anyone has one for sale. Would also consider a 17-18 KTM.

They do race event support too. They helped a couple of the brits riding SX west coast this year too. I was thinking this would be awesome for the world vets.

For sure. And Michael races a bunch of the bigger events too. So he’s always willing to load an extra bike for someone who wants to come race too. Cool dude.

sounds like such a cool deal! Glad to hear you liked the Honda. I rode Yamaha’s for 10+ years and in 2018 went off a hunch and bought a Honda... been such a solid bike man.

There is some army training I can do In southern calif. just need orders to go. would love to hit a track one or two night after duty day.

Back