Boot Help

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
So I've sold my SG12s and new Instincts. I love the Instincts but have always wanted to try Sidi Crossfires. I can control the controls better with the Instincts so I need help do I stick with Instincts or try Sidi? Do Sidi run close to size?

I have crossfire 2’s and I find them to be pretty comfy. I wear a ee width work boot. They hold up well and break in quick. You can basically rebuild every part on it. Sidis are pretty slim as far as build and gives you pretty good feel on the shifter and brake.

I have crossfire 2’s and I find them to be pretty comfy. I wear a ee width work boot. They hold up well and break in quick. You can basically rebuild every part on it. Sidis are pretty slim as far as build and gives you pretty good feel on the shifter and brake.

Do they run pretty true to size? If I wear a 13 work boot is a 13 Sidi going to work?
I like the fact that you can rebuild them lol

I wear size11 which is what my tech 10s were but had to go up to 12 with sidi. I like the srs so I can replace the soles which I always wore out on my alpinestars. Added bonus was how much lighter the sidi are.

So I've sold my SG12s and new Instincts. I love the Instincts but have always wanted to try Sidi Crossfires. I can control the controls better with the Instincts so I need help do I stick with Instincts or try Sidi? Do Sidi run close to size?
I wear a 10 in sg12`s, 11/45 in sidi`s. I use the ta soles, from what I've been told, the srs sole boots are a bit narrower. Hope this helps.

I love my instinct off-roads.. same boot but a little more protection and better sole.. I got offered a deal on formas but I'm just leary after being spoiled by instincts.. I considered sidi but the narrow stuff I've read about has kept me away. Plus they're my most expensive option..

Well I mentioned making a trip to Iron Pony on Sunday to the wife, might just walk down and sit on a bike while trying on LOL

My son is the same size shoe as I am, I cannot fit in his SIDI boots. Very narrow. Try used mx boot . Com

What jeffro said is correct. Or at least I agree with him. The TA soles are more comfortable but you can’t just replace the soles like the srs.

Gaerne are the best boots in my opinion, I’ve tried AStars, and sidi and Forma... i loved the forma but hated the sidi and astar... mxbootdeals.com is where i get my boots from... gently used or even new for 1/2 the cost

Well that doesn't sound too promising for me lol don't necessarily have a wide foot but I'd rather be comfortable
Instincts are more narrow than the sidis. I like thensidis. Just picked up new tech 10s tho. I need more ankle support. The sidis have great support but the tech 10 just has more. My feet are narrow. I actually where the true size instincts. Everyone always says go 1 size up, but I stay true to my shoe and it’s a nice snug fit. But my chicken legs, ankles and narrow feet allow that. .

Instincts are more narrow than the sidis. I like thensidis. Just picked up new tech 10s tho. I need more ankle support. The sidis have great support but the tech 10 just has more. My feet are narrow. I actually where the true size instincts. Everyone always says go 1 size up, but I stay true to my shoe and it’s a nice snug fit. But my chicken legs, ankles and narrow feet allow that. .

Well I wasn't really considering the Tech 10 but I just ordered some of the new ones, if I don't like them I'll try the Sidi, then just go back with the Instincts. I noticed the Instincts felt a little bigger than the older ones I had so I might have to go with my actual shoe size if I end up with the Instincts

Back