Hmmmm new 19??

John250

PR Founding Father
I called state 8 a few years ago to match a price on a leftover kawi and they told me yeah just go buy from the other dealer. So I did.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

That's my local Yamaha Dealer. Great people in the shop, I like all of them. But their bike prices are not even in the ball park. So I go to the next closest dealer and save quite a bit of money.

Berkheimer#19

PR Addict
20190318_183949.jpg

Well its not blue.... but still bad ass

Meister

PR Founding Father
I think you made the right choice (although I haven't ridden a yam newer than the 14 I had).. don't go getting in a hurry to go as fast as we used to. Lol.

Berkheimer#19

PR Addict
I think you made the right choice (although I haven't ridden a yam newer than the 14 I had).. don't go getting in a hurry to go as fast as we used to. Lol.

Yeah I think so to. When I got my 13kx I wanted a Yz but they just feel so wide to me was hoping they changed it but still felt the same to me and sad thing is spec to spec thd kx is wider... lmao yeah I know baby steps lol.

alphado

PR Founding Father
2018 RMZ450s are $5500 all over the place. Were they a bad bike or did Suzuki just make too many of them? I'm tempted, last 450 I had was a 2006 RMZ, I loved that bike.

Vet261

PR Addict
They are fine. You are welcome to try mine out.

There are two things that suck for me:
1. It's heavy, but so are all the other Jap bikes except Kaw
2. No electric start. I'm having knee trouble as I get older and I need the button.