BC 3-23 & 3-24

Open today 11-5pm, looks like we will beat the rain, not showing till 5-6pm. Open session from 11-1, prep, then sessions on the big track from 2-4, open for the remainder

Thanks everyone, it was a huge weekend. Well over the 300 mark for the weekend. It was good to catch up with friends. Keep Jonathan Harrop and Todd Clay in your thoughts. Jonathan went down at almost the end of the day Saturday with a suspected broken collar bone. He was transported to genesis in Zanesville. Todd unfortunately has a suspected broken femur and was flown to OSU. Todd has had some rotten luck as this is not his first time in this situation. So any get well messages are very much appreciated for him. Beyond that, I think things went great. I appreciate everyone’s help this weekend, opening up for the first weekend is like 4 times the work, and then throw in 300 dudes with winter legs and it gets stressful. But a good stress, is that possible? I guess so.

Damn Suzuki was falling apart Saturday, there is a front number plate somewhere on either track. Great conditions and riding though! Thanks for opening. We will be down for the AQ

Damn Suzuki was falling apart Saturday, there is a front number plate somewhere on either track. Great conditions and riding though! Thanks for opening. We will be down for the AQ
I saw one back by a tire after the S turn section on the big track. I will grab it this week after it dries out for me to grade and fix. Any number on it?

Back