JS7

Strouble

PR Addict
Hmmm...interesting.

https://racerxonline.com/2019/03/15/james-stewart-teases-new-video-in-instagram-post

Looks like we will get to hear from the “fastest man on the planet.”

I wouldn’t be surprised by whatever decision he makes...retirement or race.

The way Brayton and Reed are going (although James is more beat up)...I would love to see James go for it one more season...let the chips fall where they may, who cares what he finishes. I just wanna see him ride again. He is the only one that truly contended with Carmichael. Still love the guy.

Go JS259!

four26stroker

PR Member
He could just sell T-shirts and sign memorabilia like Pete Rose for cash till he got arm pump and clear a million during the Nationals....and not even race.
I'd love him to respond and embrace the fans again. I believe fatherhood has a way of throwing tons of emotion and responsibility, to help a man gain retrospect in his life. This leads to an alteration in your prospective and decision making process. Sounds like Bubba has turned yet another corner in life. Good for him

Last edited:

hershey

PR Elite
Reed is one of the biggest draws for sponsors in sx, JS7 would be the number 1 draw for at least a year. He still pulls in the hype and people make money off his name.

jfalat

PR Addict
From the video I would guess he is going to announce his retirement..the guy has mad talent on a dirt bike...would really like to see he race a few out doors...

weaver658

PR Member
I’ve been going to races since 1994. I think this year was my 50 supercross race. I’ve seen so many legends win races. From king Jeremy to Cooper Webb this year. No other rider has ever had so many fans love him and hate him in the same stadium as James. The kid did things that no one else even thought could be done some races. The “rivalry” between him and chad, the attitude of no one can beat me. Rides today just are too nice imo. Hopefully he does a few opening ceremonies next season.