Track Owners Unite!

Seriously, I AM TIRED of all the sh!t talk from you bunch of b!tcher's. Keep it off of my posts!

YOU are the reason track owner's won't post here anymore.

Woah why you quote mine? I was sticking up for our local tracks here hotrod

I was not there but Scott posted that East Fork had 200 riders on Sunday. That is more than most of the races.

So once again, how do we get these guys to show up on race day?
i don't have any desire to race any more... i get we more enjoyment out of just hanging out and riding open practice with my son...but that just me.

i don't have any desire to race any more... i get we more enjoyment out of just hanging out and riding open practice with my son...but that just me.
I am the opposite. I go to an open practice and after an hour or so, kind of bored with it. I like lining up behind gates.

I heard BAJA had 5 hundy. [emoji102]

Cliff Saturday and Beans Sunday. Both were awesome, I don’t know how BJ doesn’t have to open a shuttle and bus people in. That track is seriously amazing, prep, dirt, terrain and jumps now too. Love that place, I’ll be there every weekend I’m not racing or riding in Michigan.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Cliff Saturday and Beans Sunday. Both were awesome, I don’t know how BJ doesn’t have to open a shuttle and bus people in. That track is seriously amazing, prep, dirt, terrain and jumps now too. Love that place, I’ll be there every weekend I’m not racing or riding in Michigan.

Love me some beans!

Since 1986 when they turned their back on 3wheelers to this day....Even today as vintage Atc's out gate the Quads at many events. The AMA snubs the die hard who hate them just as much. I'll never support those who have never opened or saved a track or off-road faclity( Name 1 ???) A bunch of over paid lobbyist IMO.

Back on topic: I always give a ride report, post up a pic to help support the practice areas I ride. Practice Pass ideas to market your event races.
1: Family Memberships I'm a buyer of such things if it equals savings. So if you need to attend 3-4 times to break even on the investment. The 5th and beyond practice becomes a goal of savings. Parent/child/buddy pass-buy a session get one at discount.
Attendance should be taken...It's in your best interest with today's info connect world, you get my info before I leave your property. Regular practice attendees get a discount on Race entry for a family member. Small things, like a simple contact mass email that question rider impressions.
If you're in southern Ohio, or willing to travel just a little, pm me.

• Thanks for spreading the word about Beans , keep telling them I appreciate it BJ

Support your Local Organization that support your local tracks is been my way. I'm sure many of you have been to a trophy banquet. The door prizes alone not to mention putting a face to face as a group together of Competitors. AMA have a Spaghetti dinner?

Since 1986 when they turned their back on 3wheelers to this day....Even today as vintage Atc's out gate the Quads at many events. The AMA snubs the die hard who hate them just as much. I'll never support those who have never opened or saved a track or off-road faclity( Name 1 ???) A bunch of over paid lobbyist IMO.

Back on topic: I always give a ride report, post up a pic to help support the practice areas I ride. Practice Pass ideas to market your event races.
1: Family Memberships I'm a buyer of such things if it equals savings. So if you need to attend 3-4 times to break even on the investment. The 5th and beyond practice becomes a goal of savings. Parent/child/buddy pass-buy a session get one at discount.
Attendance should be taken...It's in your best interest with today's info connect world, you get my info before I leave your property. Regular practice attendees get a discount on Race entry for a family member. Small things, like a simple contact mass email that question rider impressions.

Probably off topic, but coincides with the post above about saving money.

Does anybody remember going to see local bands at the bars? At the "merch" table or somewhere in the place, there was a "mailing list" form. You jotted down your address and the band would MAIL you a postcard or flyer and tell you when they were coming thru your town or at least close by. It amazes me that no local track gathers email address's of the people passing thru the gate. Send out promo emails, schedule updates, coupons etc. For Example, Print this coupon for a $5 off your next visit, or race sign up etc. etc. Relying on FB, IG, Twitter, Pitracer is not marketing.

Does anybody remember going to see local bands at the bars? At the "merch" table or somewhere in the place, there was a "mailing list" form. You jotted down your address and the band would MAIL you a postcard or flyer and tell you when they were coming thru your town or at least close by. It amazes me that no local track gathers email address's of the people passing thru the gate. Send out promo emails, schedule updates, coupons etc. For Example, Print this coupon for a $5 off your next visit, or race sign up etc. etc. Relying on FB, IG, Twitter, Pitracer is not marketing.

Many years ago Shannon at Dirt Country would call people..

I disagree respectfully though. I probably delete 50 emails a day that I could care less about, including Motocross related industry offers. It’s becoming like telemarketing. Spam is no good. Other than radio ads, which we have done quite a bit, I’ve found internet marketing through social media to be the most cost effective, efficient use of time that generates the greatest result. 340 riders last weekend, not one email sent..........?

I disagree respectfully though. I probably delete 50 emails a day that I could care less about, including Motocross related industry offers. It’s becoming like telemarketing. Spam is no good. Other than radio ads, which we have done quite a bit, I’ve found internet marketing through social media to be the most cost effective, efficient use of time that generates the greatest result. 340 riders last weekend, not one email sent..........?

I shouldn't have made the claim that IG, FB, Twitter and Pitracer isn't marketing, it is. I should have said that in conjunction with those, email marketing would be an effective tool to promote value or save people some money like the other poster suggested.

Everyone gets a ton of spam emails. The difference for me is I always open and look when I get emails from Moto companies.

And as far as rider turnout goes, it wasn't a shot at you or BC, just tracks in general. Marketing sucks (or is non existent) The 340 riders you had is a great turnout. 1st open weekend of the season and the weather was great, it was to be expected.

I shouldn't have made the claim that IG, FB, Twitter and Pitracer isn't marketing, it is. I should have said that in conjunction with those, email marketing would be an effective tool to promote value or save people some money like the other poster suggested.

Everyone gets a ton of spam emails. The difference for me is I always open and look when I get emails from Moto companies.

And as far as rider turnout goes, it wasn't a shot at you or BC, just tracks in general. Marketing sucks (or is non existent) The 340 riders you had is a great turnout. 1st open weekend of the season and the weather was great, it was to be expected.

I didn’t take it as shot at me whatsoever. Carry on

I’ve everything I know from DHDS01 and you!

Wow, all this drama and not one post from me!

20190329_144746.jpg

So it is funny no actual track owners posted, except JO, and even he didn't answer the question until after his first reply. I only got on here to see what the race schedules were for next week....Not one post from the OMA or Race Ohio for mx in the race forum.

Enjoy your weekend!! My moto therapy !

Seriously, I AM TIRED of all the sh!t talk from you bunch of b!tcher's. Keep it off of my posts!

YOU are the reason track owner's won't post here anymore.

I have to disagree with this, have you seen the beatings tracks take on the almighty facebook? But I have to agree, why did this post draw any negativity at all? It's spring, it's Ohio, time to ride outdoors!!

The opening days in Ohio are always huge weather permitting. MX isn't dead, just local racing. Let's all just get out and ride, the way each of us enjoys it !

Back