Wow! 2020 KX-350 Two Smoker

msinclair

PR Addict
KX3502019.jpg

Yeah that is NOT happening

In the April edition of Motocross Action Magazine, in the Ecklund Files column he wrote an article about how after his Pro career ended, he had to resort to purchasing older used two strokes to continue riding and racing for fun. Primarily due to the excessive costs of todays 4 strokes.
He commented on back in the 70's, dealers sold a million bike units per year, and how today they just break sales of 65,000 bike units per year. He questions, when are they going to learn?

I give the magazine a lot of credit, they are constantly leaning on the manufacturers to Wake-Up, and smell the pre-mix!

I was at our local Honda dealer yesterday. While I was waiting, an older gentleman came in and asked if they had any 125's in their "used" inventory? Sadly, all they had were used 4 strokes that I think they might be having difficulty getting rid of.
I wonder how often this happens these days?

I would like to ride a KX350.

Last edited:
I was at our local Honda dealer yesterday. While I was waiting, an older gentleman came in and asked if they had any 125's in their "used" inventory? Sadly, all they had were used 4 strokes that I think they might be having difficulty getting rid of.
I wonder how often this happens these days?

I would like to ride a KX350.

Don't know but this older gentleman has no plans to part with his 125s.
GOPR0124_Moment (2) (1024x576)-2.jpg

2019-03-30 21.59.53.jpg

Back