In Honor of the Malvern Opener

This is the follow up first turn after that original starting gate pic.

20190408_132257.jpg

Last edited:
That's awesome Kurt.
Are you in that start?
I believe I have a few pictures of that C&B start just before that one was taken.

I think 124 may be a young Dave Hand.

WOW! 13 motos to go on a Sunday at 7pm? That is nuts. I agree, PWs should not go 4 laps like everyone else when their motos take at least twice as long as everyone else's. Does not help that they race 4 wheelers there either. That is just more motos.

Fall of '94 Malvern. Schoolboy class. First race on my '95 CR 125. Didn't even have numbers yet. Vendor didn't have 56 so I got an 8 (Doug Henry fan at the time). Then there was an 8 in the class so had to put an electrical tape 1 after it.

Attachments

• 20190406_200556.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 645
My son raced it Sunday, OpenC and 250C it was a long day and we left at 5 before his second moto of 250C. Racing is fun but its groundhog day, everybody complained about the same things since I've been in and out of the scene starting in 95. Long day, damn quads, sandbaggers the end! Tracked looked fun though, wish I was able to ride it. Except for that downhill and back up on the far straight. I didn't like that last year.

its a Suzuki he got all them from clement cycle that was his pro number #542 he had the 100c and 125cc and 250cc all from Ronnie Clement

nobody rode Yamaha except the minis the 125 and 250 yamis were garbage.SUZUKI RULED BACK IN THE DAYS COME ON SHARK YOU REMEMBER THAT!!

Back