Nashville SX

John250

PR Founding Father
So Ronnie Stewart crashed In the 450 heat 1. Why the hell does the AMA allow ronnie Stewart on the track? He is 40 plus years old, does not have the skill nor the speed to be there. What a joke, and they make others go through sx futures.

Only night o don't pick ET3 for the win... go figure... A Team Green night...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Are you sure that's the 40 year old who made that embarrassing run at sx a little while back? I don't believe it is.

I can't believe marvins bike made it. Tomacs too.

Of course. Didn’t pick tomac again. Laughed when I saw 15 around first turn. Cried when I noticed a couple laps later he was top 5. I knew he was going to win at that point. Especially when Savatgy and roczen went down. What a terrible night for picks.

I’m gonna say it. If I pick Tomac every week sooner or later I’ll be right... lol He looked like ol Tomac!
Currently watching but skipped over the lcq. Wondering did Austin Forkner actually line up at the gate? I’m curious of opinions on this. If that was a rider that was not in the lead for points would they “hold” his gate for him. He should’ve had to line up at the heat race and make a start in order to be in the LcQ.

So Ronnie Stewart crashed In the 450 heat 1. Why the hell does the AMA allow ronnie Stewart on the track? He is 40 plus years old, does not have the skill nor the speed to be there. What a joke, and they make others go through sx futures.
John: I believe the AMA allows Stewart on the track because he has held an AMA pro license since 2009 and he has acheived a top 100 number on three occasions. BTW, I am guessing his age to be closer to 30.In 20014, he scored 31 points in SX, finishing 17th twice. In 2017, he scored 4 points in SX. If a person capable of qualifying for the night program and the main event doesn't belong on the track, who does?
bruce

Last edited:
I’m gonna say it. If I pick Tomac every week sooner or later I’ll be right... lol He looked like ol Tomac!
Currently watching but skipped over the lcq. Wondering did Austin Forkner actually line up at the gate? I’m curious of opinions on this. If that was a rider that was not in the lead for points would they “hold” his gate for him. He should’ve had to line up at the heat race and make a start in order to be in the LcQ.
Forkner I'm pretty sure got hurt in the first set of practice,he was there and then all of a sudden he wasn't no more I didn't get to see what actually happened..

Forkner I'm pretty sure got hurt in the first set of practice,he was there and then all of a sudden he wasn't no more I didn't get to see what actually happened..
On the broadcast they explained he hurt himself in practice. He qualified for the night program. They said he and the team decided he would miss the heat and try to ride the lcq. The rule says he has to show up to the gate for the heat race or they’d fill his spot with an alternate. That being said is why I am asking. If that wasn’t Kawasaki’s guy and points leader the AMA would’ve had the alternate in that riders place.
Just a question for the AMA who has been under the gun lately.

Bruce, I am one of those 40+, close to 50+ old dudes. I did confuse ronnie Ford with ronnie Stewart my bad. Before the race with him living right up the road from Nashville, I thought they were talking about Ford

I don’t like Webb. And as I said before the season I thought he had zero chance. Big time wrong. The kid has it figured out.
Still think he’s a punk and if Moosecan had a single hair on his ass he would have retaliated. But he is French, national flag is white.
Good thing Yamaha makes pianos. That 450 is a sour note... blue turd

after watching the stewart interview thing my money was on tomac for this weekend.. you know he watched that

Anyone else surprised that they didn't give Webb a new helmet after the red flag? They were sitting on the line waiting for a considerable amount of time and his helmet clearly had damage to it. Even if there wasn't a huge delay I'm sure for safety reasons they would have waited a couple minutes for a new helmet to be retrieved.

Back